Saving Energy Usage Monitor and Power Outlet Controller - Easy to Use!
This great energy monitor and controller from Ankaka allows you to save money, by understanding how much energy your electrical devices use and in most cases, waste...
Simply plug your computers, appliances, and gadgets into the CVIV-66 energy usage monitor, and it works silently in the background keeping track of your energy consumption and displaying that information on its large LCD screen.
Get useful data on accumulated power consumption, average power used, or even hourly, daily, and monthly power expenditure. Based on this information you can analyze which appliances in your home cost more than they're worth to keep as well as forecast future energy expenses. Take your computer for example. How much does it cost to leave the computer on all the time? Is it cheaper to keep your old refrigerator or buy a new energy saving one? How much energy does drying your clothes cost? What about energy use when you're using a fan at high speed versus low speed?
This energy saving controller answers all your energy savings questions and does even more. It also serves as a timer to power off devices at a certain time and can even be programmed for auto shutoff when a certain watt amount is reached. Yes, you can specify that it powers off after a device has consumed a certain amount of power! How's that for managing energy savings?! Don't waste your time, money, and energy on inferior energy saving monitoring outlets - pick up your Ankaka Saving Energy Monitor and Controller Outlet right away!
Buy some for your home or business, and then buy some as stock for your online shop. Since this Saving Energy Monitor saves you money, it will pay for itself in no time! As always, this great device comes with a 12 month warranty and is brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka!
- Easy to Use!
- Monitors Energy Consumption
- Predict Future Energy Costs
- Timer and Power Level Shutoff Feature
- Anti-Lightning / Surge Protection
- Universal Plug Connection
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Plug In/Socket Out Voltage: 220V
- Plug In/Socket Operation Current/Power: 6A or 1400W
- Local Power: ~1.2W
- Operative Current / Power: ~2 mA or 0.44W
- Power Resolution: 1W
- Accurate Class: 1.0 class (~1%)
- Anti-Lightning Dynamic (Surge Protection) Function: Yes
- Operation Temperature: 0-50 Degrees Celsius
- Historical Data Memory: Yes
- Measurement Industry Standard: IEC1036
- Materials: Molded ABS Plastic body with monochrome alpha-numeric LCD
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions: 100 mm (L) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (H)
- Cord Length: 60 cm
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleAKBNTK2EJK31
Notes from Manufacturers
- This product is compatible with 220V power outlets only.
- For the sake of their safety, keep out of the hands of children.
- Electrical appliances and devices plugged directly into a wall socket and which are normally considered turned off are actually in standby mode. That is, they still draw electricity. When plugged into the CVIV-G66 unit, your appliances and devices do not wait in standby mode and therefore consume no electricity.
- The CVIV-G66 also acts as asurge protector, otherwise known as an anti-lightning device.
- Timer mode settings are from 00-59 minutes.
- Power usage auto shutoff settings are from 000-660W.
- Model CVIV-G66 Saving Energy Usage Monitor and Power Outlet Controller
- Quick Start Guide - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Can I use this to see how much energy my window air conditioner or refrigerator is using?
Of course! Just keep in mind that devices like these do not have a consistent energy usage pattern. There are many usage spikes through the course of a day. You will need to keep the CVIV-G66 plugged in for one whole week to see the true average daily usage for these types of household appliances.
- Are there any other cool things I can do when I am in the usage monitor mode?
If you live in an area or country that frequently has power shortages and you are in the market for a power generator, then the CVIV-G66 will help you determine your homes peak power consumption so you can properly determine the size of backup power generator you will need. This really is a product that keeps on giving :-)
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 18 July, 2009.