Zero Kelvin - Japanese Blue LED Watch - Stylish and Cool!
Up until now, timepieces were stuck in boring old analog or digital mode. But times they are a changing!
Say hello to the Zero Kelvin, a blue LED watch from the future which articulates the essence of cool by revolutionizing how we tell time.You mean this watch really tells the time?
Yes. Even though The Zero Kelvin embodies apex style and vanguard design with its mesmerizing blue LEDs encased in carbonate hues (like magnetized pulsars in an swirling ocean of black matter), this blue LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. There are 72 blue LED lights on the watch face. The first 12 LED lights display the hour. The other 60 LED lights display minutes. How's that for intuitiveness!
Seductive to behold, this blue LED watch looks like it just stepped out of The Matrix or Terminator. Make no mistake about it though. You needn't be the One or a Cyborg sent back through time to wear this watch. In fact this watch is perfect for your average physicist, hacker, Trekkie, uber geek, pro blogger, or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka.
- Stylish and Cool!
- Time and Date function
- 12 LED lights for hour display
- 60 LED lights for minutes display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Geek factor: 10+
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired blue LED digital watch
- Screen: 72 blue LED lights for time and date display
- Watch Face: Rectangular 33 mm x 57 mm
-Material: Onyx/Carbonate colored metal strap
- Length: ~ 170 mm
- # of Segments: 20
- Segment length: ~ 8 mm
- Clasp: Two button safety design
- Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Luminosity
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre-installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleJB823TRYA6M8
Notes from Manufacturers
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Ankaka price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- This watch is not waterproof
- CVIZ-G71 Blue LED Watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time, date, and luminosity on this watch?
Simply insert a tapered point into the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This blue LED watch uses two CR2032 watch batteries. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want or every 15 minutes.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/10th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
- Why is this watch called The Zero Kelvin?
Because it's absolute cool.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 July, 2009.