Wonder View - DLP Mini Projector with VGA, AV, MoreHighlights:
- Portable, Pocket Projector
- Advanced DLP Technology
- LED Light Source
- 150 ANSI Lumens
- Manual Focus
- Screen Display up to 100 Inches
- Project images through VGA, AV, SD card slot, or a USB flash drive
Say hello to convenient and high quality DLP projection at its best. Fresh on the market is our newest top-of-the-line DLP Mini Projector, aptly named the Wonder View, which can display up to 100 inches of clear, high-definition images and with optimized brightness and contrast ratio for maximum enjoyment. The small size also makes it perfect to carry with you and includes connections to work with your PC, laptops, MP3 players, cameras, gaming consoles, and more, so just sit back, relax, and enjoy your media. Why Choose a DLP Projector?
There's a reason why DLP (Digital-light processing) technology accounts for over half of the front projection market, and that reason is quality. With the Wonder View DLP Mini Projector, you get the brightest and smoothest images with perfect color accuracy and great contrast, with many deeming it to be the best of any type of micro display technology. Why Choose a Mini Projector?
Maximum convenience. The Wonder View HD Mini Projector is designed to go where you go and meet your every demand - business or pleasure. It comes with VGA, AV ports and a slot for SD cards and USB flash drives, allowing you to plug in a variety of devices, like your PC, laptops, MP3 players, cameras, gaming consoles, and so much more. Best of all, the screen can reach a maximum of 100 inches, which is like carrying around a large-screen TV with you wherever you go! Why Choose the Wonder View?
If you're still reading, you must know that the Wonder View is something special, but here's the best part: It's stronger, faster, and more affordable than the competition! For only half the price of name brands like BenQ, Epson, and Samsung, you get twice the quality and similar/better specs, including 800x600 native resolution, true-to-life images of up to 100 inches from any source, and 150 ANSI lumens of brightness - bright enough for viewing even under normal lighting conditions. It also utilizes an RGB LED bulb as the projection light source instead of traditional projection lamps for vivid, stunning pictures without worrying about issues such as decrease in brightness, color fading, or expensive lamp replacement. Why Choose Ankaka?
Price, reliability, and next-day shipping. The Wonder View is brought to you at a factory-direct price that cuts out the middle man, bringing you the lowest price possible. Also, our team of quality control experts test every single product to make sure you get what you asked for, as well as throwing in our famous 12 month warranty to put you at ease. There's never a need to worry with Ankaka, the leader in wholesale electronics.
- Projector Type: LED LCD Pocket Projector
- Display Type: Texas Instruments DLP and BrilliantColor technology
- Light Source Type: YLX Atria IM series RGB LED light source
- Light Source Life: Over 30,000 hours
- Luminous Flux: 150 ANSI Lumens (RGB)
- Display Resolution: 800 x 600
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Projection Image Size: 15~100 inches
- Projection Distance: 30~400cm
- Focusing: Manual Focus
- System Compatibility (When using VGA): Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Windows 7
- Built - in Speaker: Yes
- Internal Memory: NO
- Internal Battery: NO
- Remote control: Yes
- Interface: Power, AV/VGA/USB/SD input, audio output
- Power adapter: 100 - 250V
- Power supply: 19V DC 3A
- Power consumption: 40W
- File Compatibility (When using SD card and USB Flash Drive):
Photo Support: JPEG, BMP
Video format: DAT, MPG, VOB, AVI, MP4
Audio format: MP3, WMA
- Projector fixing: Tripod socket and adjuster foot
- Dimensions: 135mm x 130mm x 48mm
Notes from Manufacturers
- Manual focus adjustment
- Uses Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology - best in the market
- Less than half the price of name brand projectors with identical specs!
- Wonder View LED DLP Mini Projector
- VGA Cable
- Remote Control
- Carrying Bag
- User Manual
- AV Cable
- Power Cable
- Free Travel Adapter (for UK, AU, NA, SA customers)
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Who actually needs a Projector?
Anyone who is looking for a large screen display but does not have the dedicated floor space or budget for a large Plasma or LCD Monitor. For example, a 50 inch Panasonic Plasma TV costs $2000 and you are getting only half the screen size you could get from the Wonder View!
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Home Audio + Video From China
- Subcat = Projectors + Home Theater From China
- Group = Wholesale Multimedia Projectors
- You can find more amazing Multimedia Projectors at