Wireless USB 2.0 Camera Receiver + PC Recording Software
Wireless USB 2.0 Camera Receiver + PC Recording Software. This compact wireless camera receiver uses USB to send wireless camera signals directly to your PC.
The receiver automatically syncs up with any 2.4GHz cameras within range, no PAL or NTSC worries- no complicated setup, perfect for the novice. The powerful fully featured software solution includes direct to HDD or Network Drive recording, capture schedules, motion detection (with sensitivity adjust) and alarm. Excellent recording software can capture in real-time and encode to MPEG 4 on the fly, this is an important feature that saves disk space while still keeping the picture well defined. This attractive unit also includes AV Out for remote monitoring and AV in if you wish to use it with an existing AV camera setup instead of a wireless solution.
This unit stands out with a myriad of features and is available wholesale direct to you or your customers from Ankaka, backed with the confidence of a 12 month warranty.
- Receiving Frequency: 4 Channels: 2.414GHz, 2.432GHz, 2.450GHz, 2.468GHz
- PAL and NTSC compatibility
- Demodulation Mode: FM
- Receiving Sensitivity:<-85dBm
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- RangeUp to 100m in open space.
- Power Source: Wall Outlet
- Channels Available: 4 wireless OR 1 AV In
- Channel Scan and Channel Skip for multiple Cameras
- Interface: USB 2.0 and AV OUT/IN
- Compatible Computer Systems for Software:
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, 2000, XP
-Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: Wholesale I387O6SKTNKD
Notes from Manufacturers
- Remote Control
- Auto Detection
- Powerful Software Solution: Record in real time to a computer's HDD in MPEG 4, Scheduled Recording, Motion Detection, Alarm, Automatic Space Management. SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE ONLY WITH WINDOWS 98SE, 2000, XP.
- Recording to Analog source via AV out
- Stylish Black Design
- Model CVSB-B007
- User Manual
- Remote Control
- Driver-Software CD
- Power Adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable
- AV Cable (3.5mm to RCA with mono sound)
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 14 March, 2008.