Wireless Surveillance Combo with 4 Cameras (PAL) - 4 wireless cameras and 1 wireless receiver
Wireless Surveillance Combo with 4 Cameras (PAL). This wireless surveillance combo is perfect for keeping your eyes and ears on your home or small business.If you are looking for an effective and economical surveillance system for your home or small business, look no further. This Wireless Surveillance Combo with 4 Cameras for the EU can provide the wireless surveillance solution you need at a price you can afford. With four cameras and a wireless receiver, this Wireless Surveillance Combo provides a range of flexible surveillance solutions. Expecting unwelcome guests? Install a camera over the door and screen visitors before they even knock. Need to prevent theft in your shop? Put a camera in each corner and catch them in the act. Finding it difficult to keep an eye and an ear on all of your employees? With easy to install cameras, high-quality audio and video, and the ability to link to a TV monitor, the uses of this Wireless Surveillance Combo are limited only by your imagination.Setting up your own wireless surveillance system is quick and simple. The four wireless cameras are easy to install and require only a power source. With two rotatable joints and a viewing distance of up to 15 meters, the cameras can be easily aimed at any location, no matter whether they are installed on the wall, floor, or ceiling. The wireless receiver can be positioned at a distance of up to 15 meters from the cameras and can connect to a TV through AV Out so you can monitor your cameras on a large screen.Tonight, rest easy with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have secured your home or small business without endangering your wallet. Tell your friends you got a great deal on your Wireless Surveillance Combo from the leader in high-quality, low-price electronics: Ankaka.Highlights...
- 4 wireless cameras and 1 wireless receiver
- AV out lets you connect to a TV monitor
- Transmits high quality audio and video
This product uses PAL color system. If you need a NTSC unit then please order CVD-42A203X4-NTSC.
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2400~2483Mhz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480Mhz
- Frequency Stabilization: +/-100Khz
- Demodulation Mode: FM
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity:<-85dBm
- Video Output: 1Vp-p@75, S/N>38dB
- Audio Output: 1Vp-P@600
- Dimensions: 120mm x 99mm x 30mm (L x W x D)
- Manual or Remote Controlled
- Four Channels Available
- Channel Scan and Channel Skip for Multiple Cameras
- Image Device: 1/3 Inch OmniVision CMOS
- TV system: PAL 628(H)x568(V)
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV Line
- Angular Field of View: 45deg (f=6mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 3.0Lux (F1.2)
- Synchronization System: Internal
- Scanning Freq(H): 15.625KHz PAL
- Scanning Freq(V): 50Hz PAL
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)~1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- Operation Temperature: -10~50 deg C
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2,400~2483MHz
- Locked Frequencies
- Dimensions: 32mm x 25mm x 53mm (L x W x D)
- Built In Microphone
- Recommended Range for Objects: 1-8M (Max effective range 12M)
- Transmission Range: 15m without interference
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: Wholesale E56DCC641555
- Catalog Ref: Security Cameras, Surveillance Kit, Wireless security camera set
Notes from Manufacturers
- Easily programmable to automatically switch from one channel to another at a touch of a button on the included remote control
- This set comes with 1 receiver and 4 cameras
- Each wireless camera has its own power source
Package List for CVD-42A203X4-PAL
- 4x Wireless Video Cameras
- 1x Wireless Video Receiver
- 5x Power Adapters, 100-240V (4x for cameras, 1x for receiver)
- 4x 9V battery power attachments for cameras
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x User Manual - English
- 2x AV cable
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How far a distance can the cameras microphone pick-up audio?
The MIC can only hear clear audio up to 3 meters (max).
- Is it difficult to install?
Not at all! Just plug and go, all you have to do is select different channels on each camera by using the channel switch located the rear end of the wireless camera.
- Does the receiver also record video?
No. But it is simple to record video once you connect the receiver to a DVR or similar AV IN recording device (including media computers).
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 13 April, 2009.