Waterproof CCTV Security Camera (SONY 1/3 Super HAD Color CCD) - Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
This weatherproof night and day surveillance CCTV camera with SONY 1/3 inch Super HAD CCD lens plus 18 infrared (IR) night vision LED's, makes this robust and premium quality model a great choice as an outdoor video camera for home or business protection.
If security is a concern, then this solid video camera workhorse is the solution you've been looking for. Combining excellent resolution and long viewing range, this remarkable security camera helps you keep an eye on the outside of your home or business, all day, all night - rain, sleet, or snow. It boasts a 1/3 inch Sony CCD lens with Super HAD technology for even better clarity and low light definition than traditional CCD cameras and has 18 infrared (IR) LED sensors for top of the line night vision even when it's completely dark out!The die cast extra rugged aluminum case shields the camera from water, storms, and flying debris. Coupled with the mounting bracket, installing this camera in the perfect position for your needs is super fast and easy. Mounting holes on the top and bottom of the camera enables you to install this surveillance camera above a surface or suspended on a ceiling or overhanging ledge.For maximum home and business security, buy several I17 security cameras for improved peace of mind and greater savings. Brought to you by the leader in factory-direct China electronics, Ankaka.Highlights...
- Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- Weatherproof from -20C to +50C
- Contains 18 Infrared Night Vision LEDs
- 1/3 Inch CCD Sony Super HAD Lens
- Built Tough Alumninum Casing
- Easy to Install and Position
- Uses the PAL color system
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Main Function: All Purpose Infrared Night Vision CCTV Security Camera
- Image Device: 1/3 Inch Color SONY Super HAD CCD
- Effective Picture Elements: 752 x 582
- Horizontal Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Recommended Range For Objects: Night-time using IR (15-20 m), Daytime (15-20 m)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 LUX for infrared night lighting conditions
- Gamma: 0.45
- Lens Mount: Fixed
- AGC: Auto
- Synchronous System: Internal
- Scan Frequency: 50Hz
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Video Output: Composite Video
- Video Connection: BNC
- Power Adapter: 12V
- TV system: PAL
- Operation Temperature: -10 deg C - +50 deg C
Cylindrical Camera Body - 83 mm (length), 52 mm (diameter)
Weather Shield Protective Covering - 110 mm (length), 100 mm (width)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleFR3X80MOTX3Y
Notes from Manufacturers
- Super HAD is a Sony trademarked technology found in most new surveillance cameras. It allows for double light sensitivity and better picture clarity over traditional CCD image devices.
- If you want to monitor several cameras and record the footage, don't forget to check out our BNC compatibleDigital Video Recorders (DVR) and Camera Processors
- Provides you with 24/7 security
- Only supports PAL color system.
- Switching between night vision is completely automatic.
- More compact and covert than most other CCD CCTV security cameras!
- Model CVJZ-I17-PAL Wired CCTV Camera (PAL)
- Power Cable
- Ceiling / Overhang Bracket
- Mounting Screws
- User Manual - English
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
- What is CCD?
CCD stands for charge-coupled device. Basically an image is captured on a computer chip and transferred as voltage and ultimately digital data.
- What is Gamma?
It is a measurement of a camera's ability to correlate the image captured (input) with the image displayed (output)
- What is AGC?
AGC stands for Automatic Gain Control. It is a technology which compensates picture quality in low level light conditions.
- Does this camera have audio?
No. This camera captures video but not audio.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.
- Is this camera available in an NTSC model?
YES. If you plan to order 25+ pieces then please contact our customer service center.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 22 July, 2009.