VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics - Car diagnostics USB to VAG fault code cable
VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII cable for car diagnostics (VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda types). This VAG-COM cable is an aftermarket tool to analyze
ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocols with 16pin OBDII style data link connector.OBDII CAN-USB V704.1 is compatible with the latest cars that require a direct CAN connection for diagnostics including all Golf-5 platform cars and latest
Audi A3, A6, A8 and Q7. This amazing protocol timing works reliably even with complex control modules, such as the 1991-1994 1Z Audi TDIs and the 1993-1994
Audi 2.6L with Hella ECU. This model has built-In VAG saver functionality, which instantly alerts the user if the K/K1 line or the L/K2 line is shorted to
ground. This faulty code product provides you with full support for dual-K lines found in new (B6/8E chassis Audi A4 and 2002+ Audi A6 and A8).No manual switches! Just plug in the USB to your laptop and the VAG-COM link to your vehicle. The USB OBDII interface VAG-COM cable is also fully compatible
with older cars using a single K-line or K plus Line, and displays a bi-color (red/green) status/activity LED on the 16 pin cable cover. So, start self-
troubleshooting today, and modify settings and clear errors in your vehicle using your laptop computer. This USB enabled VAG-COM cable will save you time and
money in enabling you to diagnose your own car, and view results within minutes.Highlights...
- Car diagnostics USB to VAG fault code cable
- USB to 16pin OBDII style data link connector
- Full featured diagnostic code analyzing product
IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, Ankaka provides the package containing the CVFG-A09 VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics. We provide no customer support regarding its use. Car diagnostic cables are sold with no warranty. If you have questions regarding the use of this product you need to search internet forums related to car maintenance. We give no advice on how to use the VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics, and we sell it without software.
- Primary Function: USB VAG-COM interface cable and scanner for VW Audi
- OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
- Cable OS Compatibility: Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Supports terminal (K) bus communication
- Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
- Supports 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- Diagnostics Vehicle Types Including++:
- 2003+ VW Touran (1T chassis)
- 2004+ VW Golf (1K chassis)
- 2004+ VW Caddy (2K chassis)
- 2004+ Audi A3 (8P chassis)
- 2004+ Seat Altea (5P chassis)
- 2004+ Skoda Octavia (1Z chassis)
- 2005+ Seat Toledo (5P chassis)
- 2005+ Golf Plus (5M chassis) - All Golf-5 platform cars (A5 platform)
- 2005+ Seat Leon (1P chassis)
- 2005+ Jetta (1K chassis)
- 2006+ Eos (1F chassis)
- 2003+ Audi A8 and A8L (D3 platform, 4E chassis)
- 2005+ Audi A6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis)
- 2005+ Audi A4 (B7 platform) (some control modules)
- 2005+ VW Passat (B6 Platform, 3C chassis)
- 2006+ Audi Q7 (4L chassis)
- 2007+ Audi R8 (42 chassis)
- 2007+ Audi TT (8J chassis)
- Dimension: L:153 (CM)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleDBD7A45C4A8A
Notes from Manufacturers
- Also supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
- This model is fully compatible with most VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through 2007,including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics
- Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of measuring blocks at once
- View critical timing information on TDI engines in the graphic form
- NOTE: The CVFG-A09 works on vehicles that's are OBD2/VAG compliant. The best way check if your car is compliant with this type of cable is to check the car user manual, contact your car dealer or talk to your favorite mechanic.
- Model CVFG-A09 VAG-COM v704.1 USB to OBDII Cable for Car Diagnostics
- CD with English User Manual
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Can I use this CVFG-A09 car diagnostics USB To VAG-COM cable model on my Audi TDI?
Yes it should work OK. The best way check if your car is compliant is to check the car user manual or contact your local car dealer.
- Do I need to have my car running while performing diagnostics?
Just the ignition, but for some tests you might require the engine to be running.
- Can I use this cable with software such as _________ that my brother recommended?
Maybe, but we have not tested it with any particular brand of software and can not guarantee performance or compatibility with any particular software package.
- I'm not a professional mechanic, can I still use this cable?
This cable is designed to be user friendly and easy to understand. Do-it-yourself and home fix-it-up type men (and women) should be able to learn how to use this product given you do your research on how to use the product before purchasing it.
- What else can this cable do?
For all the great uses of this cable, you can visit professional auto maintenance forums on the web, or even better, buy a sample and try it yourself!
- Catalog Ref: Car accessories, Diagnostics 704 fault code cable, OBD2 cable, VAG-Tool
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 14 March, 2009.