USB Video Capture Device - Basic Edition (AV to Computer) - Great for resale market
Capture live video directly to your computers hard drive with this amazing USB video capture device. Turn you computer into a DVR for recording AV input from a multiple of video devices with this one simple product!
Same Performance- New Price!
The K81 has the same features as our popular CVMK-K66 but does not come with the physical "photo capture" button found on the K66. This is the perfect solution for people who don't need the photo capture button but still want the same features as our best USB capture devices, and at the same time, would like to save some money too!Record Anything and Everything
This easy to use USB video capture device takes streaming video from sources such as TVs, DVD players, camcorders, VHS players, and video game systems, and captures them digitally to your computers hard drive for easy file transferring and quick video playback. This is the perfect way to record your favorite TV programs, create videos for YouTube, or simply a great way to get rid of those old VHS and camcorder tapes that are collecting dust in your living room.It' Time to Go Digital
Why would you want to digitize old VHS and camcorder tapes? Let's face it, analog tapes take up space, are inconvenient to watch, and have a limited shelf life. Why not protect your beautiful memories and make watching videos fun and convenient by going digital? The included video editing software makes it easy to select only the scenes that you want to save, and converts them to user friendly computer files. You can even use the software to edit and improve the image quality of your existing videos!Send to YouTube, iPod, PSP and More!
you can capture video from any device with an A/V or S-Video OUT port and can convert your video to the following formats: DVD, SVCD, VCD, MP4, AVI, PSP, MOV, DIVX. This allows you to easily load your videos to YouTube, MP3 and MP4 players, PSP, iPod, or your online web-page. With the K81 can even copy your entire DVD collection with ease! Simply attach one end of the K81 to your DVD player's AV OUT port, attach the other end to your computer's USB port, press "RECORD" and that' it! Copying DVDs has never been so easy!Conclusion
Capture live video and play it back whenever you like, add subtitle text or movie captions, increase the video quality of your old tapes, create video for your cellphone or iPod, with the K81 you can do all of this and much more from the convenience of your home! Order theK81
now while this product is in stock and ready for immediate shipping. Available only from the leaders in wholesale electronics, Ankaka.Highlights...
- Great for resale market
- Easy setup and operation
- Record TV shows and movies
- Record video to HDD like TIVO
- For sports fans, movie buffs, gamers
- Includes everything you need to get started
- Save video to the most popular file formats
- Improve the quality of your old VHS or camcorder tape collection
Note: This great new product is available as a no M.O.Q. (no minimum order quantity) item for a limited 60-day run. After that it will be a 4 piece MOQ item. So get your sample orders in now to experience this great product for yourself!
- Main Function: Audio and Video USB Capture Device
- Media Source Inputs:
- Composite A/V
- Suggested Source Devices:
- DVD Players
- VHS Players
- Video Game Systems
- Mini DV, HD Camcorders
- Color Systems: PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- File Conversion Formats (with software):
- Picture Adjustment (with software):
- Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 2.0: 1 available port
- HDD: 1 GB free space
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
- OS Software: Windows XP, Vista, Windows7 (32 bit version only)
- Power Source: USB
- Dimensions: 89mm x 25mm x 13mm (L x W x D)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: Wholesale1DEES4SP0S5GW
Notes from Manufacturers
- Use the S-Video connection for the best video quality.
- Use the USB ports on the back of the computer if the front ports do not capture video correctly.
- This product saves videos to your hard disk drive (HDD). Therefore the size and quantity of media you save is limited only by
the size of your hard drive. Enjoy!
- Evaluate the included software for yourself. You may decide you need more advanced features, in which case we recommend
that you try out some of the popular open-source titles or purchase a commercial software package.
Package List For CVMK-K81
- USB AV Recorder
- USB extension cable
- Software CD
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Is this product like TIVO?
To be honest, TIVO is a set top box solution which offers a lot more features
than the CVMK-K81 can offer you. Having said that, think about the price. Also this video capture device comes with Ankaka's
famous 12 month warranty.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Award-winning customer support
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?;
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http://support.ankaka.com/index.php/feed/]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on YouTube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view]
- Catalog ref: capture video usb, analog to digital converter, analog to digital, usb video capture, usb video capture cards
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 09 March, 2010.