USB 3.0 to SATA Cable
- USB 3.0 to SATA Cable
- SuperSpeed transfer rate of 5Gbit/s
- Supports both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA Hard Disk Drives
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- One Touch Backup button and software included
Introducing the USB 3.0 to SATA Cable, meet the next generation of data transfer speed that will provide you with the fastest and most reliable connection between your computer and any SATA HDD.
Turn any SATA HDD into a convenient external device by using this USB 3.0 to SATA Cable. With support for both 2.5" and 3.5" SATA drives and being completely plug-and-play
, this cable is the only ideal solution for fast, convenient data transfers and does away with any user hassle or setup. Better yet, this USB 3.0 to SATA Cable even comes with a OTB (One Touch Backup) button so you can easily and instantly backup whatever files you need.
Meet the next generation of data transfer: SuperSpeed USB 3.0
. The problem with USB 2.0 is that it's completely outdated for today's multimedia demands. Transferring a 25GB Blue-ray movie using USB 2.0 will take you over 12 minutes, but instead of waiting for the pizza to get cold, just transfer that same movie using USB 3.0 and it will only take you about 70 seconds! How? With USB 3.0, you get a data transfer speed of 5.0Gbit/s, which is over 10 times faster than the previous USB 2.0!
This superb USB 3.0 to SATA Cable is in stock now and available at a factory direct wholesale price directly from Ankaka. Click "Add to Cart" now and we'll be ready to ship it out to you tomorrow!
- Main Function: USB 3.0 to SATA Cable
- USB Compatibility: USB3.0, USB2.0, USB1.0
- Maximum Data Transfer Speed: 5 GBit/s
- Compatible Hard Disk Types: SATA 2.5" (up to 500GB) and 3.5" HDD (up to 1TB)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Cable Length: 1 Meter
Notes from Manufacturers
- Makes a great gift for the digital media lover who needs more storage space
- Helps you instantly add a hard drive to your system for expansion or backup purposes
- Easily transfer hundreds of GB's of videos, music, documents in just a few minutes
- Note: Current hard disks do not exceed the 3.0GB/s transfer rate, but the USB 3.0 cable can support up to 5GB/s. This way, the USB 3.0 Cable will allow maximum transfer rate of 3.0GB/s when using a USB 3.0 Port on your PC
- When using with a 2.5" SATA HDD, power is provided by the USB cable itself. When using with a 3.5" SATA HDD, be sure to connect the power adapter
Package List for ATK - K126
- USB 3.0 to SATA Cable
- User Manual
- CD with OTB (One Touch Backup) Software
- Power Adapter
- Free Travel Adapter (for UK, AU, NA, SA customers)
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- What could hinder achieving the maximum transfer rate when transferring files using this USB 3.0 to SATA Cable?
When transferring data from your computer, background running applications and your processor could reduce the transfer speed, but you will still be able to enjoy fast transfer rate, unlike when using a regular USB cable.
- Why do I still get USB 2.0 transfer speeds when I connect my USB flash drive?
Unless the device you are connecting is USB 3.0, you won't be able to get the full transfer speeds. The device you connect must be USB 3.0 to take advantage of the speed gains of USB 3.0.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Computer Accessories
- Subcat = USB Accessories