Touch Button Control 7 Inch Rearview Mirror Monitor
Car rearview mirror monitor for connecting rearview cameras and getting direct video feed as you reverse your car.
With a polarized surface, this clip over 7 inch monitor reflects images just like a regular rear view mirror, but then has the bonus of displaying the images of your rearview camera if you put your car in reverse or just decide to use the touch button or remote control to turn on the display.
An additional video IN can be used for connecting other video devices such as a DVD player. An easy to install pinch-clip design means this can be securely mounted over any existing rearview mirror and fits most worldwide model cars (mounts onto existing mirrors with a height of 60mm ~ 90mm).
Source this car electronic accessories direct from Ankaka at an astounding low wholesale price - do not miss this opportunity, get yours now!
- Product Description: Rearview Mirror Monitor
- Screen: 7 Inch TFT LCD
- Video Color System: NTSC/PAL (Auto Switch)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Video Output Level: 1Vp-p 75Ohm
- Horizontal Resolution: 500 TV Lines
- Resolution: 480xRGBx234
- Input/ Output
- x2 Video IN
- Rearview Mirror Pinch Clip Dimension: Adjustable- 60mm ~ 90mm
- Product Dimensions: 105mm x 250mm x 25mm (L x W x D)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleO2JILCFGV13S
Notes from Manufacturers
- Touch Button or Remote Controlled
- Polarized Monitor For Clear Rear Viewing When Monitor Off
- Automatic Monitor/Camera Feed On While Reversing
- Built-in Dual Speakers
- Model CVECL-738H
- ISO Wire Harness
- Remote Controller
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Is this mirror a real mirror or is it just an LCD screen to view what the camera is seeing?
The "mirror" is actually a polarized smoke colored TFT LCD screen that reflects images when the video screen is not turned on. So it does work like a mirror, but the reflected images are darker and less sharp than a normal mirror.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 25 May, 2007.