The Watchtower - CCTV Security Camera with SONY Interline CCD - SONY Interline CCD
The best in home and business protection. This industrial strength waterproof night vision CCTV security camera with Sony Interline CCD video sensor produces high-quality surveillance footage day or night rain or shine when you need the best in video security.
The 1/3 inch SONY Interline CCD lens gives you a better image than other security cameras, because Interline CCD means that the quantum efficiency (QE) is increased, allowing more light to reach the CCD for extra image clarity along with noise reduction, thus further improving the quality of the image in low light environments.The Watchtower
J23 has a heavy-duty aluminum casing protects this camera from water, stormy weather, falling debris, and even vandalism. It also has an adjustable sun shield which helps protect the iris from direct daylight as well as keeping the lens clean of mineral heavy raindrops. Installing and positioning this camera exactly where you want it is easy and takes a mere few minutes to completely install. All the wiring runs through the die-cast arm, making the whole system totally waterproof and capable of being mounted outdoors for many years without the need for any maintenance.
We know what you must be thinking, "shouldn't a CCTV Security Camera this good be selling for at least $300?". You are right! However, with the exclusiveWatchtower
CCTV security camera, you are getting the same quality the Chinese Police and German Military use, but at a low factory-direct wholesale price. For maximum home and business security, start the new year with increased security and complete peace of mind, with the CVJZ-J23Watchtower
- SONY Interline CCD
- Easy to Install and Position
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Casing
- Weatherproof from -20C to +50C
- 36 IR LED's for Powerful Night Vision
- Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- Primary Function: Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera (SONY Interline CCD)
- Video Format: PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch SONY Super HAD CCD
- Scanning System: (PAL) 520 Lines
- Scanning Frequency:
- PAL - 15.625KHz (H) / 50Hz
- Electronic Shutter Speed:
-PAL - 1/50 - 1/100,000
- Viewing Distance:
- Daytime: up to 150 meters
- Nighttime (IR): up to 50 meters
- Onboard Parameters:
- Secondary Video
- DC Iris Control
- Sun Sheild
- Focal Legnth Adjustment Lever
- Built In DC Auto Iris
- Infrared LED's
- Manual Zoom
- Zoom: No
- Focus: Auto
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Video Output: 1Vp-p Composite Video / 75Ohms
- White Balance: Automatic
- Gamma Characteristics: 0.45
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Audio: None
- Minimum LUX0.1 Lux For Color / 0.000 Lux Under IR LED
- IR Range: 34-40 Meters
- Number of LED's: 36 at 850nm for infrared night vision
- Lens: 3.5 - 16mm DC Iris Varifocal Lens
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 Degrees Celsius
- Power Consumption: DC 12V 80mA (CDS ON: 550mA Maximum
- Back Light Compensation: Automatic
- Connection Type: BNC
- Power: Universal power adapter (100-240V)
- Body - L:208 x W:98 x H:87 (mm)
- Fixture - L:190 x W:50 x D:50 (mm)
- Base - L:115 x W:72 (mm)
- Included Installation Tools
- x4 L Wrench
- x4 Installation Screws
- Secondary BNC Video Lead
- x4 Fixing Screws
- BLC ON/OFF
- ALC / ELC
- F/L ON/OFF
- AGC ON/OFF
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleCF5KYF23JGD9
Notes from Manufacturers
- If you want to monitor several cameras and record the footage, don't forget to check out our BNC compatibleDigital Video Recorders (DVR) and Camera Processors
- Provides you with 24/7 security
- You can easily change the BNC connection to an RCA AV type with a simple BNC to RCA coupler adapter
- Switching between night vision is completely automatic
Package List for Model CVJZ-J23-PAL
- Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera with SONY Interline CCD
- Mounting Bracket
- Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Does this camera have audio?
No. This camera captures video but not audio.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.
- Do you connect cables from the camera outside to your computer or is it cordless?
This is a CCTV surveillance camera, meaning it is not wireless/cordless. You will need to connect cables from the camera to a computer, monitor, DVR or TV screen.
- Catalog Ref: Security Camera, Wired Surveillance Camera, Waterproof Camera, CCTV Camera, CCD Camera, IR Camera, Night Vision Camera
- Want to know more about the latest in personal electronics and digital media products? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else? Then read our blog at support.ankaka.com or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed to keep up with what is happening in the world of China Wholesale Electronics.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 22 January, 2010.