The Warp Core - Japanese Style Blue LED Watch - Sub-zero Blue LED's
Introducing The Warp Core, a sub zero blue LED watch from the year 3012 AD, which elucidates solid state cool by re-envisioning how temporal data (time) should be displayed.You mean this watch really tells the time?
Yes. Even though The Warp Core diffuses leadership style and Roddenberrian design with its reactive blue LEDs encased in dark Adamantium hues (like Species 8472 defeating The Borg!), this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. There are four columns of lights. The first two columns represent hours. The last two represent minutes. You decide when you want the time shown. How's that for fluidic space time travel terrificness?
In fact, when you start wearing this watch you may find yourself able to see the entire electromagnetic spectrum and think with extreme logic. Of course you needn't be a Klingon or a Dementor to wear this watch. In reality, this watch is perfect for magically-inclined Muggles, weather controlling orphan thieves, Narnians, fans of Maurice Sendak's "Where The Wild Things Are", or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much similar timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these head-turning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka.
- Sub-zero Blue LED's
- Time, Date, and Day of the Week function
- First two columns for hours display
- Second two columns for minutes display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired blue LED digital watch
- Screen: 44 blue LED lights for time and date display
- Watch Face: Rectangular 33 mm x 57 mm
-Material: Forged dark adamantium colored metal strap
- Length: ~ 180 mm
- # of Segments: 20
- Segment length: ~ 8 mm
- Clasp: Two button safety design
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Day of the Week
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre-installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleX8G54RKFSC84
Notes from Manufacturers
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Ankaka price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand
- This watch is weatherproof but not waterproof
- CVIZ-G88 Blue LED Watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time, date, day of the week on this watch?
Simply insert a tapered point into the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese inspired LED watch uses two CR2032 watch batteries. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/10th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
- Why is this watch called The Warp Core?
Warp Core refers to the main energy reactor which powers warp-capable starships...you might want to start watching a somewhat obscure TV show called Star Trek to learn more about warp cores.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for magically-inclined Muggles, weather controlling orphan thiefs, Narnians, and fans of Maurice Sendak's "Where The Wild Things Are". What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for fans of the Marvel comic series Cloak and Dagger, professional Poker players, supermodels, Gary Numan fans, ventriloquists, GOA trancers, and anyone who still gets on their shopping cart and races it down the supermarket aisles.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 19 August, 2009.