The One Kelvin - Japanese Style Mid-Sized Blue LED Watch - Elite and Chill!
Say hello to the One Kelvin, a smaller mid-sized version of our popular Zero Kelvin blue LED watch. The One Kelvin is a timepiece from the future which evidences the crux of cool by modulating how we tell time.You mean this watch really tells the time?
Yes. Even though The One Kelvin embodies Eulerian style and Escherian design with its ethereal blue LEDs encased in carbonate hues (like charm quarks inside D mesons interacting with the strong force!), this blue LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. There are 72 blue LED lights on the watch face. The first 12 LED lights display the hour. The other 60 LED lights display minutes. How's that for MIT-errificness!
Splendificent to gaze upon, this blue LED watch looks like it just stepped out of Warehouse 13 or a William Gibson novel. Make no mistake about it though. You needn't be Darkseid or a silver surfing herald in search of worlds for his master to consume to wear this watch. In fact this watch is perfect for your average Akihabara cowboy, Doraemon fan, Samurai turtle, Assembly programmer, grammar particle physicist, or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka.
- Elite and Chill!
- Time and Date function
- 12 LED lights for hour display
- 60 LED lights for minutes display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Geek factor: 10+
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired blue LED digital watch
- Screen: 72 blue LED lights for time and date display
- Watch Face: Rectangular 27 mm x 42 mm
-Material: Dark Chaoite colored metal strap
- Length: ~ 160 mm
- # of Segments: 18
- Segment length: ~ 7 mm
- Clasp: Two button safety design
- Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Bottom (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Luminosity
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre-installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleMPDXWX4N5TIL
Notes from Manufacturers
Package List for Model CVIZ-G71-MINI
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Ankaka price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- This watch is not waterproof
- Japanese inspired mid-sized blue LED watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time, date, and luminosity on this watch?
Simply insert a tapered point into the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This blue LED watch uses two CR2032 watch batteries. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want or every 15 minutes.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/10th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
- Why is this watch called The One Kelvin?
Because the original larger version was called the Zero Kelvin. Also we imagined that the type of person who would wear a watch like this would be able to bend the laws of Physics as well as manipulate and reshape the Matrix as he saw fit.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for your average Akihabara cowboy, Doraemon fan, Samurai turtle, Assembly programmer, or grammar particle physicist. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?This watch is also perfect for Aerosmith fans, members of bands without record deals, students who have been in college for more than 7 years, members of the Mickey Mouse club, unappreciated waiters and waitresses, the yearbook committee, people who get up early on Saturday to watch cartoons, and Euchre players that call trump on the left bower, a ten, and strong partner reliance!
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 25 August, 2009.