The Cylon - Japanese Multicolor LED Watch - Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue LED's
Introducing The Cylon, a red, yellow, green,and
blue LED watch from the distant future which puts to form the coalescence of cool by re-establishing how temporal data (time) should be displayed.You mean this watch really tells the time?
Yes. Even though The Cylon symbolizes cybernetic style and cusp design with its ricocheting red, yellow, green, and blue LEDs encased in forged steel hues (like Colonial Vipers and Cylon Raiders in a dogfight for their lives!), this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. There are four columns. The first two columns represent hours. The last two represent minutes. You decide whether you want the watch to display the time randomly (every 10 minutes or so) or only show the time when you tap the button. How's that for travel back in time terrificness?
In fact, when you start wearing this watch you may find that you suddenly have control over other watch wearers. Something about "one watch to rule them all, one watch to find them..." Of course you needn't be a Nazgul or a Cybernetic Lifeform Node to wear this watch. In reality, this watch is perfect for Mandalorian warriors, science fiction film directors, Mount Everest climbers, Sherpa guides, stand up comedians, Traceurs or Traceuses, or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka.
- Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue LED's
- Time, Date, and Day of the Week function
- First two columns for hours display
- Second two columns for minutes display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired red, yellow, green, and blue LED digital watch
- Screen: 44 multicolored LED lights for time and date display
- Watch Face: Rectangular 33 mm x 57 mm
-Material: Forged steel colored metal strap
- Length: ~ 170 mm
- # of Segments: 10
- Segment length: ~ 10 mm
- Clasp: Two button safety design
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Day of the Week
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre-installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleG5UM1H38O95O
Notes from Manufacturers
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Ankaka price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand or else the watch will by default automatically flash the time every 6-10 minutes (this feature can be turned off).
- This watch is not waterproof
- CVIZ-G87 Multicolor LED Watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time, date, day of the week on this watch?
Simply insert a tapered point into the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses two CR2032 watch batteries. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/10th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
- Why is this watch called The Cylon?
Once upon a time there was a show called Battlestar Galactica...
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for your average science fiction film director, Mount Everest climber, Sherpa guide, stand up comedian, Traceur or Traceuse. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for forex traders, comic book artists, minimal techno DJ's, Youtube directors, Gameboy Color owners, Mario Kart double dashers, and anyone who still listens to music on cassette tapes.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 11 August, 2009.