The Continuum - Japanese Multicolor LED Watch - Time, Date, and Day of the Week function
Introducing The Continuum, a red, yellow, and green LED watch from the future which manifests the nucleus of cool by reinventing how we tell time.You mean this watch really tells the time?
Yes. Even though The Continuum symbolizes herculean style and front-trend design with its hypnotic red, yellow, and green LEDs encased in argentum hues (like colliding subatomic particles in a swirling soup of primordial matter), this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. The red squares represent hours. The yellow squares represent 5 minute intervals and the green lights represent 1 minute intervals. It's not 1:16pm! It's red, yellow, yellow, yellow, green pm! How's that for grand unified awesomeness?
Alluring to behold you must be careful though. When you look into this watch, this watch also looks into you! Of course you needn't be Dr. Who or a Starship Captain who was assimilated by the Borg to wear this watch. In fact this watch is perfect for your average geneticist, botnet herder, Firefly fan, uber geek, Hugo award winner, or anybody who is a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka.
- Time, Date, and Day of the Week function
- Red lights for hour display
- Yellow lights for 5 minute interval display
- Green lights for 1 minute interval display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired red, yellow, green LED digital watch
- Screen: 28 multicolored LED lights for time and date display
- Watch Face: Rectangular 33 mm x 57 mm
-Material: Argentum colored metal strap
- Length: ~ 170 mm
- # of Segments: 20
- Segment length: ~ 8 mm
- Clasp: Two button safety design
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Day of the Week, Luminosity
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre-installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleQL337ALYFFJ1
Notes from Manufacturers
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Ankaka price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand or else the watch will by default automatically flash the time every 6-10 minutes (this feature can be turned off).
- This watch is not waterproof
- CVIZ-G85 Multicolor LED Watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time, date, day of the week, and luminosity on this watch?
Simply insert a tapered point into the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses two CR2032 watch batteries. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want or every 5 minutes.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/10th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
- Why is this watch called The Continuum?
This is a little difficult to explain. It helps if you wikipedia "The Q Continuum". Basically the Q from Star Trek are extremely powerful, hyper-intelligent beings. Sort of whom we envision this watch would be perfect for.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for your average geneticist, botnet herder, Firefly fan, uber geek, and Hugo award winner. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for Neuromancers, Deviant Artists, Tragicially Hip fans, CSS gangsta coders, Bob Marleys fans, Starcraft players, and manga lovers.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 29 July, 2009.