The Constable - CCTV Security Camera with SONY Super HAD CCD - SONY Super HAD CCD
Waterproof Night Vision CCTV Security Camera with Sony Super HAD CCD video sensor. Protect your home and business with this powerful high-quality outdoor surveillance camera with 48 (IR) LED's and an advanced Super HAD Sony CCD.
Anyone concerned about security will appreciate the durability and high-quality video footage ofThe Constable
. It provides super clear resolution of 625TV lines along with a long viewing range, making this powerful camera perfect for keeping an eye on the outside of your home or business all day and night, rain or shine.
The 1/3 inch Super HAD Sony CCD lens gives you an astonishing high quality image and wide viewing angle, while 48 infrared (IR) LED's provide superb night vision, even in complete darkness.The Constable
may be small, but its built with high grade weatherproof aluminum, a 1/3 inch Super Sony CCD lens and 48 LED's, giving you only the best surveillance footage you have ever seen from a security camera - guaranteed!!
The heavy-duty aluminum casing protects this camera from water, stormy weather, falling debris, and even vandalism, the sun-shield can be adjusted, which further helps protect the lens and deter unwanted daylight away from the iris. Installing and positioning this camera exactly where you want it is easy and takes a mere few minutes to completely installThe Constable
We know what you must be thinking, "shouldn't a CCTV Security Camera this good be selling for at least $300?" You are right! However, with the exclusiveConstable
CCTV security camera, you are getting the same quality the Chinese Police and German Military use, but at a low factory-direct wholesale price. For maximum home and business security Start the new year with increased security and complete peace of mind, the CVJZ-J25 is proudly brought to you by - Ankaka.Highlights...
- SONY Super HAD CCD
- Easy to Install and Position
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Casing
- Weatherproof from -20C to +50C
- 48 IR LED's for Powerful Night Vision
- Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- Primary Function: Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera (SONY Super HAD CCD)
- Video Format: PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch SONY Super HAD CCD
- Scanning System: (PAL) 625 Lines
- Electronic Shutter Speed
- 1/50 - 1/100,000
- Viewing Distance
- Daytime: up to 150 meters
- Nighttime (IR): up to 50 meters
- Zoom: No
- Focus: Auto
- Effective Pixels: PAL: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Sync System: Internal
- Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Video Output: 1Vp-p Composite Video / 75Ohms
- White Balance: Automatic
- Gamma Characteristics: 0.45
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Audio: None
- Minimum LUX0.1 Lux For Color / 0.000 Lux Under IR LED
- IR Range: 34-40 Meters
- Number of LED's: 36 at 850nm for infrared night vision
- Lens: 3.5 - 16mm DC Iris Varifocal
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 Degrees Celsius
- Power Consumption: DC 12V 80mA (CDS ON: 550mA Maximum
- Back Light Compensation: Automatic
- Connection Type: BNC
- Power: Power Adapter (100-240V)
- Body - L:130 x Diameter:85 (mm)
- Fixture - L:90 x Diameter:25 (mm)
- Base - Diameter:70 x H:12 (mm)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleCF5KYF23JGD9
Notes from Manufacturers
- If you want to monitor several cameras and record the footage, don't forget to check out our BNC compatibleDigital Video Recorders (DVR) and Camera Processors
- Provides you with 24/7 security
- You can easily change the BNC connection to an RCA AV type with a simple BNC to RCA coupler adapter
- Switching between night vision is completely automatic
Package List for Model CVJZ-J25-PAL
- Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera with Super HAD Sony CCD
- Mounting Bracket
- Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Why is the J25 with Sony Super HAD CCD more cheaper than the CVJZ-J23-PAL and CVJZ-J24-PAL?
That's because the Constable CCTV security camera with SONY Super HAD CCD is is smaller in scale, so less raw materials were used in its construction and it does not feature and extra video feed.
- Does this camera have audio?
No. This camera captures video but not audio.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.
- Do you connect cables from the camera outside to your computer or is it cordless?
This is a CCTV surveillance camera, meaning it is not wireless/cordless. You will need to connect cables from the camera to a computer, monitor, DVR or TV screen.
- What does the Super HAD meen?
Super HAD (HAD, stands for Hole Accumulation Diode). Super HAD CCDs have much closer spacing between microlenses, thus further increasing the light collection efficiency. Meaning, much, much better quality images than ever before.
- How does Super HAD CCD actually work?
Super HAD CCD's made by Sony work by placing two micro lenses on top of each photo diode, which enables the CCD video sensor to collect more photon from incoming light than the old CCD, and the result is a far better image quality.
- Catalog Ref: Security Camera, Wired Surveillance Camera, Waterproof Camera, CCTV Camera, CCD Camera, IR Camera, Night Vision Camera
- Want to know more about the latest in personal electronics and digital media products? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else? Then read our blog at www.ankaka.com or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed to keep up with what is happening in the world of China Wholesale Electronics.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 29 January, 2010.