OBD2 Diagnostic Car Data Recorder with Alarm Function
- Alarm Feature
- Compact design
- Client terminal software
- Easy to read graph
- User-friendly interface and clear display of data
- Automatic data recording up to 24 hours
- Display simultaneous graphs at the same time
- Easy to use, perfect for home DIY mechanics
- Works with almost all car models, OBDII compliant
- The perfect gift for any car owner
Record and playback performance statistics from your vehicle right on your laptop computer. This OBDII car data recorder comes in a compact form factor and works by simply plugging it into your car's OBDII 16 PIN port. This OBDII car data recorder also consists of an alarm feature, meaning the minute there is a problem with your vehicle, the alarm will sound.
This car data recorder collects real-time engine data such as fuel trim, ignition timing, coolant temperature, engine speed, fuel system status, mass airflow etc. The benefits to you, you no longer need to go to the mechanic and pay a fortune just for a check up.
This awesome car diagnostic tool is developed with the user in mind. After a drive, disconnect this OBDII data recorder and connect it to your laptop computer using the included USB cable. Provided with the OBDII car data recorder is a CD ROM containing an user friendly software application that will help you determine and learn everything you need to know about your cars' performance.
After installing the included user-friendly software application, you will then be able to upload the data from this OBD2 car data recorder onto your laptop computer. Then, you can select to display several of the recorded statistics (individually or simultaneously) in the form of a graph, such as fuel efficiency, ignition timing, coolant temperature and so much more. These recorded readings will help you determine how your car performs right from the minute you start the engine and drive off to the minute you drive back and turn the ignition off. You can record everything and play it back. In real time. Which makes this OBDII the real deal...
Let's not forget about the Alarm function, with this diagnostic car data recorder connected to your cars OBD2 16PIN port, if a problem arises with your vehicle while driving, then this car diagnostic tool will instantly start to beep.
This OBD2 car data recorder with alarm function is brought to you at a factory direct wholesale price. Meaning, you can list this car diagnostic tool on your drop ship web page or eBay listing and instantly start earning serious profits right away. If you are a retail store owner, you can also purchase this car diagnostic tool to display in your physical store so that you can join in the fun on making money, while maintaining your customers guaranteed satisfaction.
- Primary Function: Diagnostic Car Data Recorder With Alarm Function
- Color: Black
- Compliance: OBDII
- Built Material: Hard Molded ABS Plastic
- Power Source: Cars OBDII Socket, USB Port
- Software Features:
- Report: Upload, Import, Set Time, Clear Data, Set User
- Graph Display Options: DTC Stored Amount, Calculated Load, Long Term Fuel Trim, Ignition Timing, Throttle Position, Readiness Tests, Coolant Temp, Engine Speed, Intake Air Temperature, O2S Bank Sensor, Fuel System Status, Short Term Fuel Trim, Vehicle Speed, Mass Air Flow
- Operating Voltage: 9 - 15v
- Power Consumption: Less than 2 Watts
- Operating Temperature: - 40 to 85 Degree Celsius
- Data Storage Capacity: 4MB (Almost 24 hours worth of recorded data)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Dimensions: L:45 x W:50 x D:30 (mm)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEWHOLESALE IUF90UD75LWE
Notes from Manufacturers
- OBDII car diagnostic tool
- Note: Please read the user manual before using this car data recorder
- Comes with built - in alarm function
- Collects, records, and stores real time data from the data stream between your cars engine sensors and your cars ECU
Package List for Model AJH - A70
- Diagnostic Car Data Recorder With Alarm Function
- Software CD
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Will this car diagnostic data recorder work with Polo vehicles?
Yes, if your Polo vehicle supports OBD2 17 PIN access point, then this data car recorder with alarm function will work with your Polo.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Car Accessories
- Subcat = Car Accessories
- Group = Wholesale Car Accessories
- You can find more at [ http://www.ankaka.com/Wholesale-car-gadgets_c10029 ]