Supereyes - 7mm Mini Portable USB 1.3MP Digital Microscope with 2-LED Illumination
This 7mm mini portable microscope enables you to scan a small sample area and then display the magnified image on a large screen. With 1.3M resolution, this stylish microscope provides clear vision of the scanned area. There is also a FREE tripod stand to secure the microscope and keep it focused. The installation process is very straightforward - you can connect the USB microscope to the USB interface and simply PLUG and PLAY. It is compatible with Windows XP with SP2 and SP3. Double click on USB CAMERA to start the USB microscope. NO DRIVER IS NEEDED! With the built-in 2-LED white lights with adjustable brightness, you will be able to use this product even in the dark.
1. 1.3-1.5M pixels CMOS imaging sensor
2. 1/10X to 200X magnification
3. No driver needed in XP SP2/Vista systems
4. Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/UNIX Linux
5. 2-LED white light
Magnification: 1/10-200 times
Photograph: Anti-tremble picture capture function
Videography: High compression
Dimensions: 4.8 in x 0.28 in x 0.28 in (12.2 cm x 0.7 cm x 0.7 cm)
Life view: 15-30 frames per second
USB cable: USB 2.0 interface (120cm-cable)
1 X Supereyes - 7mm Mini Portable USB 1.3MP Digital Microscope with 2-LED Illumination
1 X Tripod Stand
1 X USB cable (120cm length)
1 X Software/Driver CD
1 X English Instruction Manual
Notes from Ankaka’s Customer Service:
1. For Windows XP with SP1 and Windows 2000, the included DRIVER on the disc provided is needed.
2. For Windows Vista and Windows 7, the AMCAP or SUPEREYES included on the disc must be copied onto the Desktop for USB microscope use.