Sub Zero - Japanese Inspired Blue LED Wrist Watch
- Stylish and Cool!
- Time and Date function
- Blue LED Lights for Date, hour, minute display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Geek factor: 10+
Unleash the power of the Sub Zero! This Japanese Inspired LED watch is brilliantly constructed to suit any attire and comes with an all round metallic finish, and a center rectangular display to unleash the Sub Zero blue LED color for date, and time display.
Say hello to the Sub Zero
, a blue LED watch that articulates the essence of cool by revolutionizing how we tell time. The Sub Zero embodies apex style and vanguard design with its mesmerizing blue LEDs encased in carbonate hues (like magnetized pulsars in an swirling ocean of black matter).
Tap the display button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up. Make no mistake about it though. You needn't be the One or a Cyborg sent back through time to wear this watch. In fact this watch is perfect for your average, astronomer, physicist, hacker, Trekkie, blogger, or anybody who is a somebody, or want to be a somebody.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 10x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka.
- Main Function: Japanese - inspired blue LED digital watch
- Screen: Blue LED lights for time and date display
- Watch Face: Rectangular 55 mm x 57 mm
- Material: Onyx/Carbonate colored metal strap
- Length: ~ 170 mm
- # of Segments: 19
- Segment length: ~ 9 mm
- Clasp: Two button safety design
- Buttons (right - side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date
- Power: CR2032 (x2) pre - installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEJB823TRYA6M8
Notes from Manufacturers
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Ankaka price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- This watch is not waterproof
Package List for Model AIZ - LT22
- Sub Zero Japanese Inspired Blue LED Watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time, date, and luminosity on this watch?
Simply insert a tapered point into the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This blue LED watch uses two CR2032 watch batteries. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want or every 15 minutes.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/10th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Electronic Gadgets
- Subcat = Geek Gifts + Clothing
- Group = Wholesale Electronic Geek Gifts + Clothing Gadgets
- You can find more cool LED Watches at [http://www.ankaka.com/Wholesale-led-gadgets_c10091]