Alpha Centauri - All Metal Red LED Watch - Stylish and Cool!
Introducing Alpha Centauri, an all metal red LED watch from the future which manifests infinite coolness by rewriting the rules of how temporal data (time) should be displayed. By watching the heartbeat of the universe on the ECG style display you can see the current time in mesmerizing fashion.
So how does this watch tell you the time? Here is how; tap the button on the bottom of the timepiece and watch the ECG light up. There are 124 red LED lights on the watch face. The upper peak LED lights display the hour. The lower peak (trough) LED lights display minutes. How's that for intuitiveness! That kind of "thinking man's" way of telling time is perfect for your average pro blogger, cardiologist, surgeon, physicist, hacker, Trekkie, uber geek, gadget freak, or anybody who is a somebody.
We know what you must be thinking, "don't these watches usually sell for close to $200?" You are right. However, with this exclusive factory direct model you are getting the same Japanese LED Watch at only a fraction of the normal retail price. And with that savings you can afford to buy our whole exclusive LED Watch collection, or better yet, list these headturning watches on eBay or your own online store to lock in some amazing profits. Click "add to cart" now to grab some while they are still available, because once they become $500 collectors items in the future you will be kicking yourself for missing this easy opportunity!
- Stylish and Cool!
- Unique Heart Of The Universe ECG time function
- Upper hearbeat (R wave) LED lights for hour display
- Lower heartbeat (S wave) LED lights for minutes display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
- Cool factor: 10+
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired red LED digital watch
- Screen: 124 red LED lights for hour and minute time display
- Watch Face: Rectangular 33 mm x 57 mm
- Material: Brushed steel color all-metal strap
- Length: ~ 170 mm
- # of Segments: 20
- Segment length: ~ 8 mm
- Clasp: Two button safety design
- Settings: Time, Date, Luminosity Mode
- Power: CR2032 (x2) lithium polymer pre-installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleECGD79B13AA
Notes from Manufacturers
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Ankaka price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- This watch is weatherproof for use outdoors in rain or snow but not waterproof (do not submerse in water)
- Model CVIZ-G167 Red LED Watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time, date, and luminosity on this watch?
Simply insert a tapered point into the lower button on the bottom right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This red LED watch uses two CR2032 watch batteries. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want or every 15 minutes.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/10th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 12 November, 2009.