Solar Powered Bluetooth Car Kit - Caller IDHighlights...
- Bluetooth hands-free operation to maximize the safety and convenience for you and your passengers
- Can be charged from solar power, car lighter or USB
- Built-in speaker and microphone
- Call waiting, caller ID and phonebook support
- Bluetooth 2.0 - compatibility with all of today's modern mobile phones
- Holder and suction cups for easy windshield mounting
- Reversible display
Solar Powered handsfree Bluetooth car kit with caller ID LCD display and built in speaker.
Coming in a stylish form factor, this handsfree Bluetooth car device is designed with your personal convenience and safety in mind. Utilizing Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology, this device is perfect for busy travelers to safely use their cellphone for handsfree calls while in the comfort of their vehicle (e.g. car, truck, RV or minivan). Simply clip the handsfree device onto the vehicle's sun visor or attach to the windshield for the optimum location of your choice.
As a user-friendly device with a reversible display, the solar panel will charge the device automatically where there is sunshine - if there is insufficient sunlight then the built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery is used, or plug directly into the cars cigarette lighter socket.
With Bluetooth 2.0 technology, simply pair up your mobilephone with the Bluetooth car device. For handsfree operation and safe driving, this versatile device has a built-in speaker and microphone. Caller ID will appear on the unit's LCM display, to clearly show both the incoming call number and caller name for maximum convenience. A host of powerful call management features provide you with the flexibility to answer and end calls, reject calls, call waiting function, voice dial and redial. Phonebook support is provided along with callback, ensuring that you never miss an important call.
- Primary Function: Solar Powered Bluetooth Car Kit - Carrier ID LCD Display
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 2.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: Headset and Handsfree
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz Spectrum
- Operating Temperature: - 10 C to 55 C
- Dimensions: 104mm x 55m x 16mm (L x W x H)
- Power on/off
- Volume buttons
- Multi - function Button
- USB port for software updating and charging
- LCM Display
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALED1934ED696C1
Notes from Manufacturers
- Solar Powered Bluetooth Car Kit for busy travelers - Carrier ID LCD Display
- Bluetooth handsfree functionality for safe cellphone use while driving
- Simple setup and installation
- Full Duplex System with DSP Technology, Noise Suppression and Echo Cancellation
- Backlit Display for Night Use
- Enabling safe driving, prevent accidents to yourself and other drivers
Package List for APF - B20
- Solar Powered Bluetooth Car Kit
- Transparent device holder
- Transparent visor clip
- Car charger with USB connection
- USB to DC 5V power cable
- Plastic suction cups for windshield attachment
- Instruction booklet - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Why does the solar powered Bluetooth car kit display the caller name as blank?
If you directly transferred the contact from your phone to this device, make sure there are no foreign letters in it. This device only accepts English characters.
- How much power does the solar panel on this solar powered Bluetooth car kit provide?
- Does this device have a reversible display?
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?;
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http://support.ankaka.com/index.php/feed/]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view]