Solar Charger and Battery with Dual Charging PanelsHighlights...
Note: This great new product is available without a MOQ (minimum order quantity) for a limited 60-day run. After that it, it will only be available for bulk orders with a MOQ of 2. Hurry, get your sample orders in now to experience this great product for yourself!
- Solar Charger and Battery for mobile phones and USB-powered devices
- Dual solar charging panels
- Unique and portable design
- 12 connectors for most cell phones and portable electronics, including iPhone, iPod, NDS, PSP
Solar Charger and Battery - the ideal green tech gadget for charging your mobile phone and USB-powered devices at any time and any place. Features Dual Solar Charging Panels for even faster charging on-the-go.
Enjoy many extra hours of extended usage on your mobile phone or USB-powered devices with this Solar Charger and Battery. Charge it up through USB and then carry it around as an emergency power supply that is ready at a moment's notice. When the battery itself is low, just use the dual charging solar panels
and watch it go back to full again in a few hours.
The sleek and slim design of this Solar Charger and Battery allows for easy carrying around in your pocket or bag and will always be ready when needed. Also included are 12 adapter tips that will charge all USB-powered devices and most brand name mobile phones
, including iPhone, Nokia, LG, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and Motorola.
For the easiest way to charge your mobile phone or USB-powered device on-the-go, check out this Solar Charger and Battery. Available in our warehouse now, order today and we'll express ship it out tomorrow. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale electronics - Ankaka.
- Main Function: Solar Charger and Battery with Dual Charging Panels for Mobile Phones, PSP, NDS USB-powered Devices
- Solar panel: 5.5V 120mA (Total)
- Battery Specs
- Type: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Capacity: 3.7V/1000 mAH
- Time for Full Charge:
Using Solar Panel: 8-10 hours
Using USB: 2-3 hours
- Power Input: 5v 600mAh
- Power Output: 5.5v / 500 mAh
- USB Charging: 5V 500mA
- Connectors: 12
- Connector Types: USB, NDS, PSP, Nokia 2.5, Nokia 3.5, Moto V3, Sony Ericsson K750, LG KG90, Samsung D80, Samsung G60, Samsung A68, iPod/iPhone
- Dimensions: 120mm x 62mm x 17mm (L x W x D)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEX1IO4CGL1V4E
Notes from Manufacturers
- Great charger for emergencies or when outdoors
- Dual solar charging panels for even faster charging
- Works with a variety of mobile phones, MP3 players, MP4 players, and other electronic devices
- Unique and compact form factor will fit easily in your bag, briefcase, purse, even in your pocket
- Strong, durable design
Package List for AHF-S27
- Portable Battery Charger
- Connector Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- 12 Adapter Tips
- Power Cable
- User Manual
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- You call this a "battery charger", what does that mean?
This product is called a battery charger because it has an internal BATTERY to store power and uses that stored power to CHARGE other products. Hence, it is a battery charger.
- What kind of devices can I charge with this portable solar battery charger?
You can charge iPhones and iPods as well as any device that can charge through USB, such as cell phones, MP3 and MP4 players, and numerous other gadgets.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?;
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http: //support.ankaka.com/index.php/feed/]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http: //twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http: //www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http: //www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view]