Security Camera (Sony Super HAD CCD, Night Vision, Vandalproof) - Factory-direct Security Camera
Super Security Camera with Sony Super HAD CCD with Vari-Focal Lens, night vision, superior 3-axis design, and heavy gauge die-cast housing with polycarbonate dome lens for the best in vandal resistant construction. Protect your home or business with this durable, ultra high quality outdoor/indoor security camera with advanced Super HAD CCD video imaging sensor.
Anyone concerned about security will appreciate this durable, weatherproof video surveillance camera. With a clear 560 TVL resolution and an ultra clear long viewing range, this powerful camera is perfect for keeping an eye on the outside or inside of your business all day and night, rain or shine. The Sony Super HAD CCD gives a high quality image and wide viewing angle, while the infrared (IR) LED's provide excellent night vision, even in complete darkness. This new Super Security Camera gives you all the performance you would expect from a Samsung, Panasonic, Vitek, IQ or Messoa CCTV security videocamera, but gives it to you in a factory-direct wholesale price. This OEM Security Camera is actually 1/3 the price of the same exact Vandal Proof Security Camera models from the "name brands".
For maximum home and business security, nothing beats the I55 Security Camera for improved safety and peace of mind. For all your Security and Surveillance Equipment needs visit us at ankaka.com.Highlights...
- Factory-direct Security Camera
- Night Vision with 30 IR LED's
- Sony Super HAD CCD
- Totally Vandalproof
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing
- Weatherproof from -10C to +50C
- Night and Day Use
- For Outdoor or Indoor use
- 560 TV Lines
- 3 Axis Design
- Vari Focal Lens
- Easy to install and position
- Primary Function: Security and Surveillance Camera
- Video Format: PAL
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Sony Super HAD CCD
- Lens: 4-9mm Auto-Iris Varifocal Lens
- Horizontal Resolution: 560 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0 LUX (IR on)
- Effective Pixels: 752(H) x 582(V)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 ~ 1/120000 sec
- Exposure Mode: EE (Auto Exposure Electronics)
- IR: 30 LED's for infrared night vision
- S/N Ratio:<50dB
- Viewing Distance:
- Daytime: 80 - 100 meters
- Nighttime (IR): 50 meters
- Advanced OSD Setup: Yes - via onscreen menu
- Secondary Video Option: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 degrees C
- Connection Type: BNC
- Power Source: Power adapter included
- Dimensions: 137 x 107 mm (diameter x H)
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleSCD87AACBDC5
Notes from Manufacturers
- Second video feed option. Great for use in setting up and maintaining your cameras when in-the-field.
- If you want to monitor several cameras and record the footage, don't forget to check out our BNC compatible Digital Video Recorders (DVR) and Camera Processors
- This camera automatically switches in and out of the nightvision mode as needed
- Provides you with 24/7 security
- Supports PAL color system
- This is a CCTV (wired) Video Surveillance and Security Camera
Package List for Model CVJZ-I55-PAL
- Security Camera (Sony Super HAD CCD, Vandalproof, 3 Axis, Night Vision)
- Power Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Secondary Video Cable
- Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Does this camera have audio?
No. This camera captures video but not audio.
- Does this camera have motion detection?
Yes. You can use the cameras built-in OSD menu to turn this feature on and off.
- Wow, this camera has an OSD menu and motion detection?!?! What other special features does the I55 Security Camera have?
Camera-ID setup for your video feed, privacy block effects, advanced image control,
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.
- Is this model compatible with TV systems in North America?
Maybe. If you live in the U.S., Canada or Mexico, then first check to see if your TV or monitor can switch between PAL/NTSC. If your TV or monitor does have this option, then you can use this camera.
- Is this camera available in an NTSC only model?
YES. If you need an NTSC model and you will order 25+ pieces then please contact our customer service team.
- Do you connect cables from the camera outside to a monitor/computer or is it wireless?
This is a CCTV Security Camera, it is not wireless/cordless. You will need to connect cables from the camera to the computer, monitor or TV screen.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you
want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?;
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Read our knowledge base at [support.ankaka.com/index.php?
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 March, 2010.