- Express: Speed:3-9 days, Our system will automatically choose an air express courier (DHL/UPS/FedEx/EMS/TNT/USPS/Royal Mail) to offer you the best possible discount shipping fee based on your shipping address and the weight of the items. Phone Number must be provided.
- Air Mail: Spead:9-29 days, Small orders can also be shipped inexpensively by Air Mail. This option will appear automatically in the checkout if your goods weight is less than 2KG.
- Ship with your own courier: For bulk orders we can also arrange to make the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we can offer excellent freight rates for bulk air shipment or sea freight.
Only Air mail can Ship to APO Address/PO Box
If you have chosen Express, express couriers could not ship to APO address or PO Box. Only Air mail does.
So if you choose Express shipping method while the address you provide is APO address or PO Box, we will ask you to provide with us a normative address to make the shipment.
Or we will ship your order to you by Air mail if your order item is less than 2 KG.
Tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as it is available. You do not need to ask for it.
Shipping costs depend on your destination and the quantity/weight of goods you are buying.
Shipping Rates For Order Over 30 KG:
- Due to the frequent fluctuation in shipping fees, our system can only provide accurate calculation for orders that are under 30kg. For orders over 30kg, while the system can still automatically calculate your shipping costs, it is necessary for us to place a call with the shipping company to confirm the price, as they are subject to change quite often.
- After we receive any order weighing more than 30kg, we will personally confirm the shipping costs with you to ensure that your satisfaction.
Statistically, well less than 1% of all Ankaka orders have ever been opened by Customs in the customers' destination countries.
Most countries, such as the USA, Australia and South Korea, allow free trade over the internet and will not charge any customs duty for small packages. This is because customs clearance is handled by the courier within the customers’ destination country, and Ankaka’s shipping team is experienced with providing correct shipping documentation and packaging.
However, in case you have special custom declaration for your order, please leave your instruction on the comment box during the checkout process. We will try to help you minimize potential duty. Please note that:
Declaring goods as a "sample"/"gift"makes no difference to the assessment of the value of the goods at Customs in the vast majority of countries worldwide.
Import Taxes for Big Order Issue
We do NOT add any additional charges or taxes in China.
However, big orders like more than one or two cartons, most customer destination customs apply strict tax/duty assessment. Please discuss with us about what kind of order will be considered as big order that may need to pay duty.
In such case, customers have two choices:
- (1) Ankaka take care custom issue on your behalf.
- If you have to pay any tax, usually they are first paid at customs by the courier (e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS) and then you simply pay back the courier using cash or your credit card, when they deliver the goods to your door.
- (2) Or you can deal with the custom by yourself.
However, when there is a custom-hold issue
- (1)You will notified by Ankaka of the issue. Then you will typically be required to communicate directly with the destination country’s custom, or contact it by your courier agency.
- (2)The goods will be released in most of the cases. But it may be delayed ranging from 1 day to half of a year.
Ankaka will NOT compensate customers in the following situations
- (1)Customers refused to accept applicable charges associated with the import procedure. Such charges may be import tax or fees resulting from custom re-assessment of the goods.
- (2)If custom ask you to provide information but you fail to provide it in time and that result in customs refused entry to your goods.
In order to reduce your shipping price per item and the number of packages we need to send to you, we can combine multiple orders into the same shipment.
- However, since combining shipments will change the shipping price and sometime is not easy to tweak orders, we recommend you just cancel the first order and place a new one if you want to add an item to your order to combine them and save on shipping.