Mini Video Recorder with In-Car Mounting Stand - In-car camera for vehicle driving video recording
Convenient new digital video recording camera with a flexible mounting stand for use in cars or on desktops. With video capture in computer friendly AVI at 30 frames per second, you are ready to make high quality video files as soon as you take this DV camera out of the box!Incredibly convenient mini digital camcorder, this video camera is designed to be mounted on a car dashboard or windshield and enables you to capture video of road situations. Start up your car, hit the one- click record button, and off you go, a whole day of road events being recorded as they happen. An extremely useful camera for insurance, security or even law enforcement purposes. Can even be used for fun if you are a weekend indy car racer who wants to record the first-person action for later review.The CVFR-DV21Mini-Video Recorder
really should be called the "Worlds Best In-Car Video Recorder". Why? Because it does a lot more than your normal car video recording device. This model records AVI video files at 30FPS (640x480) and is designed to be easily snapped into and out of its mounting stand so it can be taken with you when you leave your car. That is a great feature to make it available as an in-field video recorder if you need to get out of your car and view an incident more closely.If being a great video camera for cars wasn't enough, the CVFR- DV21Mini-Video Recorder
also makes a convenient desktop camcorder. Whether you want to record interviews and meetings for archival purposes or want to take it out of its stand and use it as a hidden "spy cam", this one digital video camera will cover all your needs.Having a great assortment of convenient features, this mini video recorder will meet all your needs as an in-car video camera and even more. The CVFR-DV21Mini-Video Recorder with In-Car Mounting Stand
makes all day video recording easy, and with a low factory direct wholesale price there is no excuse not to get one right now! It is available in our warehouse for single piece or bulk orders, so order yours today and we will ship it out tomorrow! Guaranteed!!Highlights:
- In-car camera for vehicle driving video recording
- Records in computer friendly AVI files at 640x480 with 30FPS
- Simple one-click recording
- Commonly called a "Car Driving Video Camera DVR" in the press
- Product Description: Video camera with flexible mounting stand
- Camera Image Sensor: 3MP Color CMOS
- Recording Format: AVI
- Video Resolution: VGA (640 x 480 @ 30 frames per second)
- Storage Capacity: Up to 16GB via TF card
- View angle: 72 degrees
- Image Distance: Infinite
- Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux
- Power Supply: Built-in 620mAh rechargeable battery
- Recording Time: Up to 4 hours per charge
- LED Indicators: Green, Blue, Red to indicate power and memory status
- USB Slot: USB 2.0, used for file transfer and recharging
- Compatible Systems for direct USB File Transfer: Windows 2000/Me/XP/Vista/Windows7, Mac OS, Linux 2.4.2 or later
Camera: 78mm x 33mm x 12mm (L x W x D)
Mounting Stand: 170mm x 70mm (H x diameter)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +55 degrees C
- Operation Humidity: 15 to 85% RH
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleB78CB5483ADE
Notes from Manufacturers
- Great for law enforcement agencies, insurance investigators, truckers, and other professionals that do a lot of work from their car
- Easy installation with mounting stand, holding clip, and flexible gooseneck arm
- Voice Activated Trigger Video when in VOX mode
- Video recording format is motion JPEG (AVI file format)
- 1GB = approx 35 minutes of video
Package List for Model CVFR-DV21
- Digital Video Camera
- User Manual - English
- Flexible Mounting Stand
- Car Power Charger
- Home Charger
- USB Cable
- Carrying Bag
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Who needs a video recording camera for their car?
Any security guard, private investigator or journalist should have this kind of camera to capture incident details you may not have time to write down such as license plate numbers, witness faces, exact incident locations, etc. "Regular People" who drive in busy urban areas where traffic incidents often occur are also good candidates for this kind of personal protection device.
- What is the difference between this particular model (CVFR-DV21) and others I have seen on the market?
This model is designed to be easily snapped out of its mounting stand and taken with you when you leave your car. That is a great feature to ensure the camera from theft, as well as making it available as an in-field video recorder if you need to get out of your car and view an incident more closely.
- My computer does not recognize the camera, what should I do?
The camera needs to be turned ON before your computer will recognize it. When you attach it to your computer it will be recognized as a USB mass storage device, just like any other standard DV camera. You can also keep it plugged in and turn it OFF/ON to help it in being recognized by the computer.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 October, 2009.