1/3 Inch Mini Wireless Camera with Receiver (USA)Highlights...
- Miniature Wireless Surveillance Camera
- Receiver can pick up signal 20 meters away
- Use AV out to watch the action on a large screen
This surveillance camera uses the NTSC color system. It will work with any modern viewing and recording device that is NTSC/PAL compatible. If you need a PAL specific version then please order AD-211A208C-PAL.
Our classic Mini Wireless Camera with Receiver
set. This wireless surveillance camera and receiver kit is perfect for keeping your eyes and ears on your home or small business.
Looking for an inconspicuous and economical way to watch over your room or small business? Look no further! This 1/3 Inch Mini Wireless Camera with Receiver
is simple, affordable, and tiny! Hide it in the corner of a room and watch the action from a distance. Conceal it in your store and catch unsuspecting thieves in the act. Put it in your garage and see who's checking out your car. With a small, easy-to-install camera, a wireless receiver that can be placed 15 meters away, and the ability to link to a TV monitor, the uses of this Mini Wireless Camera are limited only by your imagination.
The camera requires only a power source and can installed on walls, floors, or ceilings. The wireless receiver can be positioned at a distance of up to 15 meters from the cameras and can connect to a TV through AV Out so you can monitor your cameras on a large screen.
Good quality and an unbeatable factory direct price makes this 1/3 Inch Mini Wireless Camera with Receiver
perfect for resellers. Order one as a sample, then buy in bulk to save more and sell in your store or online shop. Buy one today from the leader in wholesale electronics: Ankaka.
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2400 ~ 2481Mhz (2.4GHz)
- Intermediate Frequency: 480Mhz
- Frequency Stabilization: +/ - 100Khz
- Demodulation Mode: FM
- Antenna: 50ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: < - 85dBm
- Video Output: 1Vp - p@75, S/N>38dB
- Audio Output: 1Vp - P@600
- Power Adapter: 100 - 240V
- Dimensions: 35mm x 25mm x 53mm (L x W x D)
- Tune Adjust for Finding Cameras Frequency
- Image Device: 1/3 Inch OmniVision CMOS
- TV system: NTSC 510(H) x 496(V)
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV Line
- Angular Field of View: 45deg (f=6mm)
- Minimum Illumination: 3.0Lux (F1.2)
- Synchronization System: Internal
- Scanning Freq(H): 15.734KHz NTSC
- Scanning Freq(V): 60Hz NTSC
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60) ~ 1/100,000sec
- White Balance: Auto
- S/N Ratio: >48dB
- Gamma Correction: >0.45
- Operation Temperature: - 10 ~ +50 deg C
- Transmission Frequency: ISM 2400 ~ 2483MHz (2.4GHz)
- Locked Frequencies
- Power Adapter: 100 - 240V
- Dimension: 40mm x 35mm x 35mm (L x W x D)
- Built In Microphone
- Recommended Range for Objects = 1 - 8M. Max effective range = 10M
- Transmission Range: 15m without interference
Package List for Model AD - 211A208C - NTSC
- Power Supplies
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Is this model compatible with TV systems in Europe?
This model is compatible with any modern TV and recording system that can switch between the NTSC/PAL color systems, which includes most security grade DVR's and monitors made in the last 10 years.
- Does this camera have a MIC (microphone)?
Yes. Its effective range is to 1 - 2 meters.