Mini Security Camera with 1/3 Sony CCD (Infrared, Waterproof) - One quarter the size of regular dome cameras
Miniature surveillance camera with powerful 1/3 inch Sony Interline CCD for protecting your home or office- day or night, rain or shine.
The I57 is a powerful yet small security camera that doesn�t draw attention and blends in well with its surroundings. It is the perfect solution for people who don't want to install large security cameras that will ruin their home or office decor, but at the same time want to capture crisp, colorful and detailed video images.
This is because theI57
uses some of the best surveillance technology around. Yes- we are talking aboutSony Interline CCD
sensors. The reason a Interline CCD sensor gives you better image quality than standard CCDs is because Interline technology allow more light to reach the sensor. As a result this will improve the clarity of your images, while at the same time reducing noise (graininess).
also features a completely waterproof cast aluminum casing with sliding hood to keep rain and snow from blurring the lens. For night time recording the I57 uses24 powerful IR LEDs
to capture detailed video during total darkness and up to 20m away. Combine all of this with the Sony Interline CCD and you have yourself a professional surveillance solution that competes with cameras four times the size!
This amazing surveillance camera comes with our famous12 month guarantee
and is available with a factory direct wholesale price that can�t be beat. Order theI57
now while it is in stock and ready for next day shipping. Available only from the leaders in factory direct wholesale electronics, Ankaka.Highlights...
- 520 TV lines
- Completely waterproof
- Easy to install and position
- 24 IR LED's for Night Vision
- 1/3 Inch CCD Sony Interline CCD
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing
Notes from Manufacturers
- Primary Function: Miniature Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- Video Format: PAL
- Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 LUX for color / 0 LUX for IR
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Inch SONY Interline CCD
- Lens: 3.6mm
- - 24 LED's for infrared night vision
- Viewing Distance:
- Daytime: 80 - 100 meters
- Nighttime (IR): 50 meters
- Nighttime (IR) distinct objects: 20 meters
- Automatic Infrared ON/OFF: Yes (depending on ambient light conditions)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 ~ 1/100000 sec
- Audio: None
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 degrees C
- Connection Type: BNC
- Power Source: DV 12V Power adapter included
- Dimensions: 57 mm (diameter), 89 mm (length) with hood
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleW224LSWQ21UOE
- Catalog Ref: Security Camera, Wired Surveillance Camera, Waterproof Camera, CCTV Camera, CCD Camera, IR Camera, Night Vision Camera
- If you want to monitor several cameras and record the footage, don't forget to check out our BNC compatible Digital Video Recorders (DVR) and Camera Processors
- Provides you with 24/7 security
- Supports PAL color system
- This camera automatically switches in and out of the night vision mode as needed
- Performs just as good as security video cameras from Samsung, Panasonic, Vitek, IQ or Messoa, but comes at half the size and a fraction of the price.
Package List for Model CVJZ-I57-PAL
- Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- AC Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Mounting Kit
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Does this camera have audio?
No. This camera captures video but not audio.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode
- Is this model compatible with TV systems in North America?
Maybe. If you live in
the U.S., Canada or Mexico, then first check to see if your TV or monitor can switch between
PAL/NTSC. If your TV or monitor does have this option, then you can use this camera. Most TVs made within the last 10 years come with the ability to automatically detect and switch back and forth between PAL and NTSC.
- Is this camera available in an NTSC only model?
YES. If you need an NTSC model
and you will order 25+ pieces then please contact our customer service team.
- Do you connect cables from the camera outside to a monitor/computer or is it wireless?
The CCTV camera is not wireless/cordless, you will need to connect cables from the camera to the
computer, monitor or TV screen.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Award-winning customer support
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?;
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http://support.ankaka.com/index.php/feed/]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view]
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 March, 2010.