Mini Bullet Security Camera (CCD, Night Vision, Waterproof) - 20 Meters Night Vision
Top of the line mini security camera! It's waterproof. It contains a solid array of name brand components you can trust. And its infrared night vision capability is so powerful you can see 20 meters in darkness with still perfect clarity. You've never seen total darkness imagery look this good !By Day
: The CVOK-I53 is a first class surveillance camera. Unlike other wired CCTV cameras you'll find on the market, this unit comes with aircraft grade aluminum shell, sliding hood to keep rain and snow from blurring the lens, and is completely waterproof. If your priority is home or business safety then this is your perfect solution.By Night
: The CVOK-I53 gives you complete control over darkness. With its superior infrared chip technology and an astounding 24 IR light emitting diodes, it lets you see clearly at least 20 meters into the darkness. Compare this to other so called night vision security cameras that work at one third the distance.World Class Components
: The CVOK-I53 comes with a 1/3 inch Sony CCD imaging sensor for superior picture quality. In fact, the photo-sensors have been upgraded to provide 480 TV lines resolution compared to 420 TV lines which is found on most other cameras. What's more, this bullet camera employs Korea KV optics for sharper, brighter, and crisper images everytime. Most importantly, it utilizes advanced IR LED chips from the world leader in infrared for security camera solutions - Tyntek from Taiwan. See farther, see better - in complete darkness!
Virtually indestructible, easy to mount and install, and extremely powerful, The Sony bullet waterproof mini security camera with 20+ meters night vision makes a great addition to your security arsenal whether for personal use, business use, or resell. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale China electronics - Ankaka.
- 20 Meters Night Vision
- 24 IR LED's
- Bullet form factor
- 480 TV lines
- Tyntek Chips
- Sony CCD
- Korean KV lens
Notes from Manufacturers
- Primary Function: Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- Video Format: PAL
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0 LUX (IR on)
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Inch SONY CCD
- Lens: Korea KV 6mm Auto-Iris Lens
- IR Chips:
- Brand: Tyntek
- 24 deluxe LED's for infrared night vision
- Viewing Distance:
- Daytime: 80 - 100 meters
- Nighttime (IR): 50 meters
- Nighttime (IR) distinct objects: 20 meters
- Automatic Infrared ON/OFF: Yes (depending on ambient light conditions)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 ~ 1/20000 sec
- Exposure Mode: EE (Auto Exposure Electronics)
- Audio: None
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50 degrees C
- Connection Type: BNC
- Power Source: Power adapter included
- Dimensions: 50 mm (diameter), 67 mm (length) with mount or hood
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleWWAQXWQ21UOE
- Catalog Ref: Security Camera, Wired Surveillance Camera, Waterproof Camera, CCTV Camera, CCD Camera, IR Camera, Night Vision Camera
- If you want to monitor several cameras and record the footage, don't forget to check out our BNC compatible Digital Video Recorders (DVR) and Camera Processors
- Provides you with 24/7 security
- Supports PAL color system
- This camera automatically switches in and out of the nightvision mode as needed
- Performs just as good as security videocameras from Samsung, Panasonic, Vitek, IQ or Messoa, but comes at half the size and a fraction of the price.
Package List for Model CVOK-I53
- Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- AC Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Mounting Kit
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Does this camera have audio?
No. This camera captures video but not audio.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.
- Is this model compatible with TV systems in North America?
Maybe. If you live in the U.S., Canada or Mexico, then first check to see if your TV or monitor can switch between PAL/NTSC. If your TV or monitor does have this option, then you can use this camera. Most TVs made within the last 10 years come with the ability to automatically detect and switch back and forth between PAL and NTSC.
- Is this camera available in an NTSC only model?
YES. If you need an NTSC model and you will order 25+ pieces then please contact our customer service team.
- Do you connect cables from the camera outside to a monitor/computer or is it wireless?
The CCTV camera is not wireless/cordless, you will need to connect cables from the camera to the computer, monitor or TV screen.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Award-winning customer support
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?;
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http://support.ankaka.com/index.php/feed/]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view]
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 22 February, 2010.