LED Grow Light with Super Harvest Colors (NASA Red and Blue) - LED Grow Light to stimulate plant growth and keep them healthy when grown indoors
LED Grow Light with Super Harvest Colors (NASA Red and Blue). Introducing the L.E.D. Grow Light, a new revolution in the way we grow indoors, providing abundant harvests with a lower energy bill.
For the budding hobbyists, this LED Grow Light produces the best light wave spectrum to stimulate maximum plant growth. The CVHZ-G33 LED grow lights are designed to stimulate indoor and greenhouse plants by providing light in the frequencies that plants primarily use for critical biological processes. The NASA space program has proven that blue and red color LED's help to optimize plant growth and promotes plant health from the specific parts of the light spectrum in two ways: it enhances the natural process of photosynthesis and saves energy by not generating light in colors that plants do not use.
In this day and age, it is important to reduce waste in terms of heat and light. Conventional grow light systems run hot and use a lot of energy, this excess radiated heat output adds to the cost to cool your home or business. Producing much less heat than conventional grow lights, this energy-efficient LED Grow Light produces almost no appreciable heat and uses 1/3 the energy of a fluorescent system. Delivering only the light your plants need, your running costs will be reduced by minimizing waste, enabling you to save money on electricity.
These practical LED Grow Lights also have the benefit of being silent and unobtrusive. Lightweight with a flat base and 4 corner holes, this LED Grow Light can be hung wherever you want for maximum benefit. This is the ideal Grow Light for plant enthusiasts and plant breeders everywhere, so start spending more time enjoying the fruits of your labor with these incredible Grow Lights! Order yours today as a sample to see how good it really works and then buy in bulk to optimize your cost savings!
- LED Grow Light to stimulate plant growth and keep them healthy when grown indoors
- Designed for maximum energy-efficiency to reduce wasted light, heat and costs
- Environmentally safe, mercury and heavy metal-free lighting
- Main Function: LED Grow Light
- Power Output: 14W
- Voltage: 80 - 265V
- Dimension: 310mm x 310mm x 38mm (L x W x D)
- Expected Lifespan: 20,000 hours
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleGDAZ9JNC3MNJ
Notes from Manufacturers
- Significantly quieter with no noisy fans, ballasts and chillers.
- Lightweight with a flat base, this LED Grow Light can easily be hung or mounted directly to a flat ceiling, making this model easier for mounting in tighter spaces.
- Individual LED's produce relatively small light cones, so they are clustered into arrays so the light cones overlap, increasing light intensity and coverage area, meaning you can get a larger coverage area from each light fixture.
- No wasted energy or extra cooling equipment needed.
- For use indoors or in greenhouses only. Not waterproof.
- Model CVHZ-G33 LED Grow Light
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- What are the frequencies of red light and blue light?
Both red and blue light are part of the visible spectrum, this is the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to (can be detected by) the human eye. Red light has a wavelength of 620-750nm and a frequency of 400-484THz. Blue light has a wavelength of 450-495nm and a frequency of 606-668THz.
- Why is red light important for plants?
The red region has a utilization peak around 660-670 nm for Chlorophyll A and around 635-645 nm for Chlorophyll B, depending on the source of information. Plants generally make good use of all red wavelengths except for ones much longer than 670 nm.
- Why is blue light important for plants?
Photosynthesis works most fundamentally from red light and secondarily from blue light. However, many plants have some need for blue light for proper growth regulation and/or flowering and/or fruiting.
- What can I grow?
You can grow any indoor plant with this Grow Fixture. LED grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. They are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Grow Panels make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth.
- Who would use an LED Grow Light?
They are used by home hobbyists, urban gardeners and commercial growers. Even NASA uses LED grow light technology to grow plants in space!
- How many LED lights are used?
The Grow Light has a total of 225 LED lights (15 rows and 15 columns).
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 27 April, 2009.