LED Grow Light - Bumper Harvest Edition (NASA Red and Blue) - LED Grow Light to stimulate plant growth
LED Grow Light - Bumper Harvest Edition (NASA Red and Blue). Welcome to the revolutionary L.E.D. Grow Light, an incredible way to grow plants indoors.
For the discerning indoor gardener, this round LED Grow Light produces both red and blue colors in order to promote and maintain maximum plant growth. These are the most important visible light frequencies for your indoor plants for regulating their healthy growth and enhancing the natural process of photosynthesis. By focusing on the red and blue parts of the visible spectrum, the CVHZ-G34 LED Grow Lights are incredibly efficient in optimizing plant health and also save energy by not generating light in colors that plants do not use.
This Bumper Harvest Edition is a very special model grow light because of its all metal body design, lensed cover, advanced optical components, and cooling system allowing for peak performance from the internal L.E.D.'s. This design leads to a consistent cone of focused light below the fixture. With a flat base and 3 hook rings, this can be hung wherever you want for maximum benefit and can even be used in an inverted position.
The Grow Lights are also designed to be environmentally friendly. Extremely energy-efficient, the Grow Lights generate minimal levels of heat output and consume significantly less energy compared to standard fluorescent light systems. With today's skyrocketing energy costs, this LED light is also good for your wallet. As an extremely cost-effective solution to growing your favorite plants indoors, wasted heat and light are both reduced.
You will get a major buzz just from watching your tomatoes and other vegetation grow so strong so quickly! These practical LED Grow Lights would be perfect for indoor gardeners who want to reap the most benefit of maximum plant growth in their own home. This is the ideal Grow Light for plant enthusiasts and plant breeders everywhere, enjoy the fruits of your labor with these incredible Grow Lights! Order yours today as a sample to see how good it really works and then buy in bulk to optimize your cost savings!
- LED Grow Light to stimulate plant growth
- Designed for maximum energy-efficiency
- Environmentally safe product
- Main Function: LED Grow Light
- Power Output: 50W
- Input Current: 0.35A
- Input Voltage/Frequency: 220V, 50Hz
- Lumens: 2000
- Power factor: >95%
- Total Harmonic Distortion:<15%
- Diameter: 175mm
- Height: 60mm
- Power cord length: 1700mm
- Expected Lifespan: 20,000 hours
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleTK1TJ20KUPC2
Notes from Manufacturers
- This LED Grow Light can easily be hung or mounted directly to a flat ceiling or even used for indirect lighting. Making this model easier for mounting in tight or unusually shaped spaces.
- Each LED produces light cones so that when they are clustered into arrays the light cones overlap, increasing light intensity and color mixing, meaning your plants get the most diverse combination of blues and reds for better growth stimulation.
- No wasted energy or extra cooling equipment needed.
- For use indoors or in greenhouses only. Not waterproof.
- Model CVHZ-G34 LED Grow Light
- 3x Suspension hooks
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- What are the frequencies of red light and blue light?
Both red and blue light are part of the visible spectrum, this is the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is visible to (can be detected by) the human eye. Red light has a wavelength of 620-750nm and a frequency of 400-484THz. Blue light has a wavelength of 450-495nm and a frequency of 606-668THz.
- Why is red light important for plants?
The red region has a utilization peak around 660-670 nm for Chlorophyll A and around 635-645 nm for Chlorophyll B. Plants generally make good use of all red wavelengths.
- Why is blue light important for plants?
Photosynthesis works most fundamentally from red light and secondarily from blue light. However, many plants have some need for blue light for proper growth regulation and/or flowering and/or fruiting.
- What can I grow?
You can grow any indoor plant with this Grow Fixture. LED grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. They are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Grow Lights make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth.
- Who would use an LED Grow Light?
They are used by home hobbyists, urban gardeners and commercial growers. Even NASA uses LED grow light technology to grow plants in space!
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 28 April, 2009.