LED Color Changing Drink Coaster - Great for clubs, bars, and discos.
LED Color Changing Drink Coaster for adding style to any party.
You're a bar owner looking to jazz up the decor in order to attract a more stylish clientele. Or you own a club and want that special something to create ambiance. Maybe you love throwing parties and want to set the mood for a memorable gathering. These LED color changing drink coasters create the ideal mood for an unforgettable social setting. Dim the lights, place your glass on it, and watch the brilliant light show begin. A Cosmopolitan cocktail or a glass of Gin and Tonic will never be the same again.
The secret to this remarkable gadget is the LED circuitry which is built into the base of the coasters which continually radiates different colors. The best part however is that all the electronic components are properly sealed inside the solid plastic case so even if drinks get spilled on the coaster itself, there's no harm done. Just wipe it off and keep on using it.
Make your bar, tavern, night club, or disco shine with this one of a kind LED color changing drink coaster brought to you by Ankaka Electronics. In stock and available for bulk quantity orders, get yours today and be ready to impress people in time for your next big hosted event.
- Great for clubs, bars, and discos.
- Change colors continuously.
- Turns a boring old drink into a technicolor light fountain.
- Primary Function: Multi-color LED light drinks coaster
- Materials: Hard, durable plastic shell
- Control Type: Pressure sensitive button
- Power: AAA x3 (not included)
- Battery Life: 3-5 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 50 C
- Dimensions: 21mm x 93mm (diameter x height)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleGML8M724T0BT
- Catalog Ref: LED Bar Light, Colored LED Beverage Coaster
- Model CVGZ-G31 LED Color Changing Drink Coaster
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Do I have to use this as a beverage coaster? No. You can use it as a display for glass figurines too. Also if you put a diamond ring on it, watch your whole room explode with color.
- How do I clean the coaster? You can clean the surface of the coaster with some warm water, but the underside should always be kept dry. Never submerge this unit in water.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 21 April, 2009.