Keychain Camcorder and Spy Camera Highlights...
- Keychain camcorder - keep with you at all times
- Records video with audio at 640 x 480 (30 FPS), pictures at 1280 x 960
- Great for candid photos and video
- 2GB USB storage device
- Small and virtually undetectable spy camera
This cheap Keychain Camcorder and Spy Camera is one of the newest tools on the market for capturing video footage wherever and whenever you need it. Featuring a 1.2 megapixel image sensor, 2GB of internal storage, and video capture at 30 frames per second (30 FPS), this tiny keychain camcorder is an adequate video recording solution for anyone needing to instantly capture events as they are happening.
Presented in a unique and highly inconspicuous keychain style, this fun little covert camcorder allows you to take candid snapshots in detailed color and record smooth videos. Since it looks like a novelty USB drive, simply leave it lying on your desk or a table to secretly record your coworkers' actions without them ever knowing! Better yet, leave your "keychain" near the refrigerator and find out who the crook is that has been stealing your lunch everyday - finally got you, Bob!
This keychain camcorder also acts as a convenient DV Camera. Go wild and take pictures of all your favorite scenery, events or people all day long in 1280 x 960 resolution JPG's or take video footage of yourself (with limited range audio) and use it to record all of your daily activities. When you want to see what you did for the day, simply plug it into the computer via the mini-USB cable to access the files - no drivers or software needed!Important note - Due to such overwhelming demand for this product, we had the production line run for one more week just for this product. However, there will now be a M.O.Q. (minimum order quantity) of 5 units starting in early March to optimize the shipping price and allotment of the new product stock.
Get your orders in now to experience this cheap little keychain camcorder for yourself and have enough stock for your customers! Click "add to cart" now to get yours while our supplies last!
- Main Function: Keychain Camcorder Video recording "Spy Device" and USB drive with 2 GB memory
- 1.2MP Color CMOS sensor
- Internal Flash Memory: 2GB
- Photo: 1280*960, JPEG
- Video: 640*480, 30fps, AVI
- Power Source: Internal Rechargeable 200 mAh Battery
- Recharge time: 1.5 hours
- Battery life: 1.5 hours for video-recording
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEQAZY4I4O42UF
Notes from Manufacturers
- Compact, lightweight and pocket-sized
- Easy USB Charging/Transfer
- Recharge via computer
- Popular resale names = Keychain camcorder, Pocket DV Camera, Spy Camera, Covert Camcorder
- This product is featured with time synchronization function, the time setting can be updated in accordance with personal requirements.
- Records video with sound
- 50 MB/minute recordings
Package List for Model AMG-DV40
- Keychain camcorder
- Keychain accessories
- USB to mini-USB cable
- User Manual
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Does this product also have a voice recorder too?
The product has a microphone however the subject will have to be near the device to record sound clearly.
- How do you record video with the device?
Press the on/off button for about 3 seconds, till the yellow LED light appears, so the item is turned on. Then press the record button for about 3 seconds, the yellow LED will flash 3 times then stop. This means the device is recording video now.and has entered recording mode. Press the record button again, the yellow LED light will appear again and the device will stop recording video and save the file.
- How do you take still photographs with the device?
Turn on the device, the yellow LED will appear and be solid (not flash). Just press the record button once, the yellow LED will flash once to show that it has taken a photo. The image will be saved automatically. The yellow LED will flash once every time it takes one photo.
- How do you set the time of video and images taken with the device?
Create a new Txt file on your computer named "Time? Open the file, input the date and time in the following format: year , month, day, hours, minutes and seconds format (for example : 2009-05-18 18:28:23). Then save the text file, connect the device via USB and copy the text file to the root catalog of the device then disconnect the device. Then turn on the device again to record a video as usual; connect to the computer again and you will find the date and time have been changed to the one you had set. If this method does not work, please try formatting the device first, and then repeat the previous steps.