Iron Geisha LED WatchHighlights...
Dear Reseller Sirs, please buy your samples as soon as possible for in a mere 60 days, this amazing product will be sold with a 10 piece MOQ (minimum order quantity). Thank you.
- Crimson Red LED's
- Time and Date function
- Top row for hours display
- Bottom row for minutes display
- Normally sells for around USD200!
Behold the Iron Geisha, a Japanese inspired red LED watch from the year 2918 aka The New Heian period which gives its wearer creative omnipotence and oneness with all that is by re-weaving every timeline that ever was, is, or will be. You mean this watch really tells the time?
Yes. Even though The Iron Geisha embodies Sakura style and Lotus design with its aortic red numerals encased in sapphic Shuriken steel like life lived in a glance and death met in a kiss, this Japanese LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too! Writer's Note
: Sorry to interrupt your reading of this awesome product description written by...but of course, moi, but since we're on the subject I'd really like to once and for all, clear up a popular misconception: A geisha is not THAT type of girl. What type? THAT type. Historically, a geisha epitomizes the highest level of performing arts. And not THAT type of performing either. Oh jeez, grow up will ya?!
Tap the top button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen light up like the syllables of a sacred sutra. Tap the bottom button to make the numbers blink and hence adjust them. In Time mode, the top row represents hour information, while the bottom row represents minutes information. In date mode, top and bottom represent month and day.
In fact, when you start wearing this watch you may find yourself with the power to free the infinite feminine within and all that you touch is transformed by the beauty you radiate. Withering flowers become infused with life once again. Angry co-workers come to an amiable agreement. The injured are able to dance though they were not able to dance before their injury. Yes, The Iron Geisha has been known to make deadbeat bloggers insightful and transform spammers into organic linkbuilding vegetarians.
Emma Pillsbury and Sailor Mercury are said to be Iron Geisha owners, as are Michelle Dockery and Joanne Froggatt for their sterling performance in Downton Abbey. In reality this watch is perfect for people who love listening to the Beatle's Eleanor Rigby, who feel sad about Naoko's demise in the film Norwegian Wood, and who insist on wearing argyle socks with running shoes. Lastly, if you cringe when you hear the words, ""you go girl!"" then this watch is for you.
Just google ""Japanese LED Watch"" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 20x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka. Specifications
Notes from Manufacturers
- Main Function: Japanese - inspired red LED digital watch
- Screen: Top and bottom row LED lights for time and date display
- Color: Sakura meets Lotus with a tinge of Violet
- Material: Sapphic shuriken steel folded 1000x over
- Length: ~ 180 mm
- Clasp: Exclusive fold over lock design
- Function Buttons (right - side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Year
- Power: CR2016 (x1) pre - installed
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEFUJIWAR2125X1S
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 20x the Ankaka price, simply google ""Japanese LED Watch"" to see for yourself.
- Press the top button to display the time on demand.
- This watch is not waterproof
Package List for AIZ - LT42
- Red LED Watch
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I change the time and date on this watch?
Press the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/15th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for people who love listening to the Beatle's Eleanor Rigby, who feel sad about Naoko's demise in the film Norwegian Wood, and who insist on wearing argyle socks with running shoes. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for mommy bloggers, etsy makers, regretsy remakers, and anyone who feels that Kang Hye - jeong's performance as Mi - Do in Park Chan - Wook's Old Boy was nothing short of brilliant, albeit extremely creepy.