IDE to SATA Bi-Directional Convertor
Are you stuck with a new motherboard and some old hard disk drives? Want to get some of the data off those old drives but finding the connectors just don't match up? A bidirectional IDE to SATA converter could be just what you need, for using SATA drives on an older IDE based motherboard, or IDE drives on a newer SATA based motherboard.
The unit features support for the maximum IDE data rate or 150 MB/S, simple installation and compact design to take up minimal room inside your case. A simple, effective and valuable item to be had in any geeks arsenal, brought to you at a great factory-direct wholesale price and in stock in our warehouse, able to be shipped direct to you or your customers door today!
- Supported Transfer Rates: 16.7, 25, 33, 48, 66, 100, 133, 150 MB/S
- Power Source: 5V DC + 12V DC from Molex PC Power Connector (from Power Supply Unit of Computer)
- Dimensions: 50mm x 4 x 47mm (L x W x D)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleEAGTK5JWTKA6
Notes from Manufacturers
- Power LED
- No Drivers Needed
- SATA 1.0 Compliant
- Automatic SATA 1.5Gbps Speed Negotiation (You don't have to turn down the speed of the other drives on the same SATA controller)
- Support SATA hot plug swapping
- Simple Switch and Jumper Setting for IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE setting
- Support for Partial and Full Sleep Power Management (Dependent on the Drive/ Operating System/ and Motherboard in use)
- Support for Slave mode
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
Package List for CVSB-802
- IDE to SATA Bi-Directional Convertor Card
- SATA Data Cable
- Power Supply Cable (Requires 1 Molex Connector from PS Power Supply
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 18 April, 2008.