Hamburger Mini Speaker - Portable mini speaker
The Hamburger Mini Speaker delivers full bass and big, high quality sound from a mini speaker!Are you hungry for good audio? Are you starving for portability and delicious sound at the same time? If so, you're in luck, because we've got a juicy Hamburger Mini Speaker fresh off the grill with your name on it! This small, unassuming speaker truly has to be heard to be believed. The "hamburger" shape is actually cutting-edge technology that endows this pint-sized speaker with beefy bass that makes other mini speakers drool. Your friends will be amazed to see that a speaker that fits in the palm of your hand can fill the room with big sound and full bass. With the Hamburger Mini Speaker, you can have portability AND great audio in one cool device.The Hamburger Mini Speaker sounds (and tastes) great with all your portable gadgets that have a 3.5mm audio out jack, including your iPod, PSP, NDS, CVFH-N03, MP3 player, MP4 player, laptop, notebook, netbook, CD player, mobile phone, and PDA. The Hamburger Mini Speaker is great for sharing your tunes while relaxing outside, vacationing at the the beach, driving in the car, hanging out with friends at school or at the mall, or even relaxing at home and in the office.Looking for a tasty item for resale? The Hamburger Mini Speaker is just what the chef ordered. Order a few today to enjoy this mini speaker for yourself and then resell the others on your internet storefront to enjoy this item's profit potential. Then move on to bulk orders for maximizing your resale profits. This amazing gadget is in stock and ready to ship directly to you or your customers from your best source for high quality, low price gadgets, Ankaka.Highlights...
- Portable mini speaker
- 3.5mm audio jack
- USB power input
- Internal lithium battery
- High fidelity loudspeaker
- Big bass
- Primary Function: Hamburger Mini Speaker
- Input: 3.5mm audio jack; USB power
- Speaker Specifications
- Loudspeaker Output 2.4W
- SNR > 89db
- Speakers: D36mm
- Frequency Response: 100hz to 20Khz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 89dB
- Play Time: 4 to 6 hours with full charge
- Power Source: USB
- Battery Specifications
- Battery Type: Internal rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 300mAh
- Battery Charging Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Time: DC(?.5 hours); USB (? hours)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 53mm; Height: 56mm
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleTV0WR7CQ9I
Notes from Manufacturers
- Cable extends up to 68cm
- This item is sold with an MOQ of at least 4 pieces to help save on the per item shipping cost for you.
- Model CVHU-G62
- Mini USB to USB + 3.5mm audio jack (68cm)
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Does the Hamburger Mini Speaker always have to be connected to a USB port?
No. You have to plug this device into a USB port to charge it. Once it is charged, it can be used without USB port.
- How long does it take to charge the speaker's battery fully?
2.5 hours if you plug it into an AC adapter. 4 hours if you charge it through your computer's USB port.
- Once this speaker is fully charged, how long can it play music before it needs to charge again?
Depending on the volume of the music you are playing, the battery can play for 4 to 6 hours without recharging.
- Can I charge and listen to music at the same time?
Yes, you can charge the power and listen to music at the same time.
- How loud is the Hamburger Mini Speaker?
The Hamburger Mini Speaker is definitely loud enough to provide sound for an entire small- to medium-sized room.
- How does this speaker compare to the X-Mini?
In terms of value for money, the Hamburger Mini Speaker beats the X-Mini 11 times out of 10. Don't take our word for it, look for "Hamburger Mini Speaker", "Burgerbass Mini Speaker", "Bassburger", and "Mushroom Mini Speaker" on popular forums to read real testimonials from enthusiastic customers.
- Can I eat it when I'm done listening to my music?
No. It is not edible. The "hamburger" in the name simply refers to the shape.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 24 June, 2009.