Guitar to USB Interface Link Cable- PC/Mac Recording
Normally you would need an amp if you want to record what you play on your guitar. However, with the USB Guitar Link Cable, all you need now is a computer! Now you can take your guitar anywhere, whether you want to a performance, or just get some practice in. The cable also includes a headphone jack, for those who want to listen or monitor while recording.
The included program also simulates the sound of a real amp, so that you can play your guitar with a big amped-up sound! For the guitar player on the go, this is a guaranteed must-have!
- Easy Plug and Play Installation
- USB bus powered--Requires no external power
- Variable-speed file playback function for MP3, WAV, AIFF audio files. Perfect for easy learning and practicing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
- Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware.
- Audio Quality: 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz
- Cable Length: 280 cm/ 9 ft
- Package Size: 20.0 x 20.0 x 5.0 cm
Notes from Manufacturers
- Operating Procedure (for Windows)
- Step 1 Install ASIO Driver
- Step 2 Install and Run Guitar Rig 2
- Step 3 Enjoy it!