Global GPS Tracker with Two Way Calling + SMS Alerts - Works worldwide
GPS Tracker with messaging and quick call function. This is the best and most affordable GPS tracking system money can buy. This GPS tracker with 2-way calling function works everywhere in the world for locating your belongings or people.
The CVLI-G137Global GPS Tracker with Two Way Calling + SMS Alerts
is built with the latest GPS SiRF-Star III chipset, a sophisticated GPS microchip embedded into the heart of the tracker which continually reads its own location from low orbiting global satellites and then utilizes the GSM/GPRS infrastructure operated by major cellular network providers via the SIM card to transmit its current location to you.
The two way calling option allows for two way communication. This model comes with a 2.5mm earphone input and a set of earphones with a built in MIC to facilitate communication. The CVLI-G137 quadband GPS tracker is suitable for use on pets, children and even adults. If you enjoy the outdoors, and often go hiking, or camping, this GPS tracker is definitely a must have to keep your loved ones safe.
Whatever your occupation might be, a family man, a bachelor, a pilot, a sea captain or sailor, this GPS tracker provides you with futuristic tracking technology, showing you exactly in every single detail, routes traveled, at what speed and direction, and with one simple text message to the GPS tracker, instantly receive coordinates in the form of Latitude and longitude, providing you with pinpoint accuracy of the location where you or your loved ones are at.
The world gps tracker is in stock now and available for single and bulk purchases. Get yours today and an unbeatable factory direct wholesale price, straight from the leaders in wholesale electronics, Ankaka. Just another way that Ankaka makes life easier for our customers and resale partners.
NOTE: This GSM product is compatible with the four frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz. It can be used throughout the world.
- Works worldwide
- Real-Time tracking
- GPS SiRF-Star III chipset
- Build-in GPS personal locator
- Check location by SMS and Internet
- Single location and continuous tracking
- SOS button sends out exact location for immediate rescue
GSM Frequency Information
This Cell Phone works with the following GSM Frequencies:
850 + 900 + 1800 + 1900 MHz
|Please check that the local cell network matches the phone's GSM |
Click here to view your regions cell phone network.
- Primary Function: Quadband GPS Tracker with SMS and Two Way Calling
- GSM Module: GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- GPS Chipset: GPS SIRF-Star III chipset
- GPS Sensitivity -158Db
- GPS Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
- Position Accuracy: 10 meters, 2D RMS
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.1 m/s
- Hot start: 1 sec. Average
- Warm start: 38 sec., average
- Cold start: 42 sec., average
- Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
- Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max
- Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g's
- Power Source: Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (800mAh)
- Charging: Power adapter or mini USB
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 55 C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%
- Dimensions: L:76 x W:52 x D:25 (mm)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleGPS085ED23LF
Notes from Manufacturers
- Accurately position your location to 10meters
- Also provides GPS speed data for object velocity.
- Works at an altitude of 18,000 meters (60,000 feet)
- 3 buttons (SOS/B/C) for making phone calls or sending SMS
- Work time 60 hours in sleep mode and 12 hours in normal mode
- 3 LED lights to show power, GPS, GSM and other operation status
- SOS button to send SMS help message to paired cellphone number.
- CD contains user manual for many similar models. Please use the GT30 manual for this product.
- The USB cable is for charging the product and not for interfacing with Google Earth. Manually input coordinates received via SMS into Google Earth to visually track objects.
Package List for CVLI-G137
- Quadband GPS Tracker
- USB Cable
- Car Charger
- Earphones Headset with MIC
- Power Adapter (100V-240V 50/60Hz)
- CD Containing - User Manual (English)
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides?
Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.
- How long does it take to recharge the battery for this unit?
First use requires 8 - 12 hours charging time, while subsequent usage only needs 3-5 hours of recharging time.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 20 October, 2009.