Four Channel Embedded Digital Video Recorder -NTSC
If you're after the highest standards in DVR equipment to look after assets or family then here it is, an
excellent 4 channel DVR with Preview LCD, internal HDD capability and USB connectivity. You'll be impressed from the get-go after you
simply install your own 3.5 inch HDD (up to 200GB), and easily connect your cameras. From here this unit switches into top gear, with dual
monitor outputs, an s-video output (ideal for a TV), sensor inputs and an alarm output.
Recording is possible on all channels simultaneously and in a number of different profiles so you can go all out for quality or step the
resolution and frame rate down a bit for maximum recording times. All these features packed into a small, actively cooled (50mm fan) rugged steel enclosure.
A powerful and but discreet product and an all-time great seller get yours today from Ankaka at great wholesale prices with no MOQ.
Note: This unit does not come with a hard disk drive you will need to purchase this separately.
- 1.5 Inch TFT LCD Screen
- Recording Format: MPEG - AVI
- Recording Quality: Low, Normal, High
- Default Frame Rate Settings: NTSC: 30 Frames per Second
- Recording Frame Rates: Frames per Second - 30, 15, 10, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- 4 Channel BNC (RCA with Small Adaptors) Video Camera Input
- 4 Motion Sensor/ Trigger Inputs
- 4 Channel Camera Loop Back
- 1 Alarm Output
- 2 BNC (RCA with Small Adapters) Monitor Outputs
- S - Video Output
- USB Output for PC link
- Power Source: 12 V DC
- Dimensions: 290mm x 220mm x 52mm (L x W x H)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEGYW468E5P2Q9
Notes from Manufacturers
- Local PC monitoring and backup via USB - no need to take out the hard disk
- Password Protection - video captures will be safe from accidental erasure/ tampering
- Tough Stackable Casing
- Internal Alarm When Video Signal Lost
- Power Failure Protection, Automatic Restart
- Stand - Alone Operation not effected by PC Viruses etc.
- Model AAJM - 913 - NTSC Four - channel DVR
- Power Adapter
- 3 X RCA cables (2 male connectors at each end)
- Software CD
- 1 X IDE to SATA adapter
- 10 X BNC to RCA (female) Adapters