Fog Machine for Parties, Clubs, Halloween and More - No Harm
The versatility of this fog machine makes it appropriate for a wide variety of applications, such as home parties, discos, bars, pubs, clubs, raves, film making, theater productions, Halloween presentations and science experiments such as visualizing the flow of air.
The reflective and refractive qualities of the smoke created by this fog machines, makes it perfect for to be used in nightclubs and other entertainment venues to enhance the effects of lighting and laser arrangements, which will so brilliantly bring to life the laser projectors you use, by making the laser beam so visible and thus enhancing the mood of the partying environment. Use this Fog Machine with any laser projector such as our popular Purple Haze laser projector and host the party of a lifetime. This fog machine is so simple to use, it houses a 0.3 liter tank that can last for hours and gives you that clubbing and rave experience right at home.
How do operate the Fog Machine? Simple, once you take the Fog Machine out of its box, plug the power cord into any AC wall outlet, then plug in the 3 meter wired controller, now fill the 0.3 liter tank with the water+glycol mix solution (not included) and wait up to 5 minute for the Fog Machine to warm up. Once the Fog Machine has warmed up, the two LED indicators on the wired controller will light up red. Now all you have to do is press the button on the wired remote to produce Fog.
This outstanding Fog Machine is in stock now, and available to you at a factory direct wholesale price directly from Ankaka. Click "Add to Cart" now, and within a few days you'll be the proud owner of your very own Fog Machine. At a Glance...
- Fog Machine
- Great for parties
- Great for low budget movies
- Get your Halloween gadgets in early
- Creates a true partying environment
- brings out the best in laser projectors
- Primary Function: Fog Machine for Parties, Clubs, Halloween and More
- Color: Black
- External Material: Aluminium
- Voltage: AC110V, 220V-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz-60Hz
- Heater: 400W
- Fuse: 10A
- Tank capacity: 0.3Liter
- Smoke Output: 3000cu.ft/min
- Heat up time: 5mins
- Output Distance: 5M
- Power Source: Power: 220v/50Hz 400w
- Dimension: L:242 x W:130 x H:117 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHs
Notes from Manufacturers
- 3 Meter wire controller
- Great for parties with Laser projectors
- Automatic stable mechanical temperature controller
- Note: Fog machines do not present any health risks at all. But they should only be operated in an indoor environment that is well ventilated.
Package List for Model - AQQ-G228
- Fog Machine
- 3 Meter Wired Controller
- Instructions Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Is this fog machine like the Chauvet, Antari, Koor, or Martin brand fog machines?
Actually this one is better. It comes with our famous 12-month warranty and low factory direct wholesale price!
- Do Fog machines cause any health risks?
No, this Fog machines uses the same internationally standard mixture of water + glycol, the same that you would see in night clubs and theatre in your towns and cities
- Does this fog machine come with any liquid that produces the fog effect, such as a glycol and water mixture element?
No, This fog machines is provided without any liquid produce for fog machines.
- Ordering from ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Award-winning customer support
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?;
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=rss_feed]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com]