FlashMax X900 - Heavy Duty CREE LED FlashlightHighlights...
- Uses CREE XR-E LED emitters
- Corrosion resistant casing
- Energy efficient bright beam
- Rugged die-cast all metal construction
- Comes with FREE rechargeable battery and charger
- Perfect resale item
Introducing The FlashMax line of high performance flashlights! These are torchlights to get truly excited about. They are extremely powerful. Exceptionally
durable. And work better than other flashlights which cost 5x as much!
Powerful: The secret behind these amazing flashlight torches - they use LED emitters manufactured by CREE, the industry leader in flashlight
components. The benefit to you: high intensity beams you can always rely on whenever the need arises. More importantly - LED lamps shine brighter and
use less energy!
Durable: These flashlights employ a precision machined dura-strength aluminum alloy case and have been anodized for extra corrosion resistance. The
benefit to you: a high performance device that easily withstands industrial use wear and tear like no other!
- 180 Lumens
- 2 brightness levels + 1 flash mode
- Uses 1 x 2400mA Rechargeable battery
- Weatherproof: IP62
- CREE XR-E LED
- Energy efficient for hours and hours of continuous use
The AGF-LT02 is perfect for police officers, security officers, military personnel, home use, business use, keeping in car glove compartments, gifting,
and especially reselling online.
Better than flashlight torches many times their price, this incredible tool with Ankaka's famous 12 month warranty is the perfect resale item because
of its high resale margin potential. FlashMax CREE LED flashlights! Add them to your online catalog and watch your sales skyrocket! Order yours today
and we'll ship it out tomorrow!
- Main Function: New 2010 LED Flashlight
- Primary Materials: white CREE LED, shock resistant engineering grade cast metal body, textured and polished reflector, scratch resistant
- CREE LED Emitter Type: XR-E
- Lumens: 180
- LED Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Body Color: Black
- Form Factor: Handheld torch style with tail click power button and knurled grip
- Lighting Functions:
- Strobe (fast flash)
- Power Source: 1 x 3.7V 2400mA rechargeable battery (18650)
- Dimensions: 187 mm Long x 49 mm diameter
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEY22TQ413BWUN
Notes from Manufacturers
- IP62: Total protection against dust, and Protected against direct sprays of liquid up to 15 degrees from the vertical
- Great News: comes with FREE rechargeable 18650 battery and charger!
- Excellent Resale Item, our price on the Cree LED Flashmax series is lower than anywhere else on the internet!
Package List for AGF-LT02
- Cree LED Flashlight
- User Manual - English
- 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- 18650 Rechargeable Battery Charger
- Carry Pouch
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Are these like MagLite flashlight torches?
These are better since they cost a fraction of what a comparable MagLite torch would cost, are just as good in terms of performance and reliability, and
comes with Ankaka's famous hassle-free 12 month warranty!
- What's the difference between a flashlight and torch light?
Basically in America they say flashlight, and in the UK, they call it a torch light.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http: //support.ankaka.com/index.php/feed/]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http: //twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http: //www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http: //www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view]
- Want to know more about the latest in personal electronics and digital media products? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before
anyone else? Then read our blog at www.ankaka.com or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed to keep up with what is happening in the world of China