Fish Finder with Sonar Sensor (2.8 inch display) Highlights...
- Fish finder displays detailed information on the dot matrix display
- Sonar technology accurately map out fish location, range, and water bottom contour level
- Easy to use and comes with everything you need to get started right away
- Usable from 0.6 to 73 meters deep - great for oceans, lakes, rivers, ponds
- Cool gadget for amateur and professional fishermen alike
Fish Finder with sonar technology and highly detailed 2.8 inch display.
This fish finder can be used in any ocean, river or lake and is fantastic for detecting schools of fish in any particular area by use of sonar technology. Along with fish location, this fish finder also display water depth, water temperature, water bottom contour, and much more, so you have all the information you need to capture the snapper that keeps getting away.
The detailed dot matrix display on this fish finder will show anything in the water from up to 73 meters deep and can differentiate between fish and junk. Now you can see on the LCD screen if there is anything worth catching in the area or if you need to stop wasting your time and move to another location. This fish finder also has an Anti-UV screen, which means a clear and visible display even when the sun is glaring at you.
This cool fishing gadget has revolutionized fishing for millions of people world wide. Place your orders today while supplies last and we will express ship it to you by tomorrow. This fish finder comes with our famous 12 month guarantee and is in stock now in our warehouse right now. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale electronics, ankaka.
- Main Function: Fish Finder with Sonar Sensor and Dot Matrix Display
- Display: 2.8 Inch Anti-UV LCD
- Menu Settings: Backlight, Sensitivity, Depth Range, Zoom, Fish Alarm, Fish Icon, Chart Speed, Depth Unit, Temperature Unit
- Backlight: White LED
- Sensor Beam Angle: 45 Degrees
- Depth range: 0.6m to 73m (2ft to 240ft)
- Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
- Sonar Cable Length: 9 Meters (29.5 Feet)
- Operating Temperature: -20 C to 70 C (-4 F to 158 F)
- Power Source: 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: L:120 x W:70 x D:30 (mm)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEZCD80KM5V42O
Notes from Manufacturers
- Can mount the sonar by:
- Fixing it to the boat hull
- Using a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water
- Fixing it on a pole and push it into the desirable position inside the water
- Cutting a hole on the ice surface and place the sonar under the water
- Removable float
- Bottom contour: Show true changing of water bottom contour
- Audible fish alarm
- Determines the location and depth of fish
- Selectable between meter or feet readings
- Get the approximate location of fish and the depth of water
Package List for Model AJH-OG09
- Portable Fish Finder With 2.8 Inch LCD Screen
- Round Transducer with 9m (29.5 feet) Cable
- Transducer Adapter
- Stainless Wing Nut
- Neck Strap
- Instruction Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Can this fish finder unit also work when ice fishing?
Yes, the fish finder can handle temperature of -20 degreeC to +70 degreeC (-4 degreeF to 158 degreeF). Note: Do not place the Sonar sensor directly on an icy surface, cut a whole in the ice first and then place the sonar in the water.
- Catalog Ref: Fish Finder, Fishing Gadgets, Fishing Accessories, Sonar, portable fish finder