Fake Security Camera with Motion Detection (Silver Edition) - Fake security camera with panning movement and LED light
Authentic fake security camera with motion detection and LED
light to make it appear like an active security camera.
Sometimes just the presence of security cameras prevents any harm or
robbery from taking place. This realistic looking security camera comes
with two important features that deceive a potential criminals mind.
First, with its motion detection feature it will operate when someone or
something passes in front of it, so the camera starts to pan left and
right, making it appear as a working video surveillance camera. In
addition, it also has a red LED activity light to make it appear like the
camera is currently recording activity. With it realistic
appearance and motion functions there is no way for anyone to know that
they are looking at a fake!
This is a great product for anyone looking to quickly DIY upgrade the
security around their office. In stock now and available to you at an
unbeatable factory direct wholesale price, place your order today and
Ankaka will express ship it out to you tomorrow!Highlights...
- Fake security camera with panning movement and LED light
- Easy installation, no wiring necessary
- The perfect weekend DIY project!
- Metallic silver color to give to make it look more authentic
- Product Description: Fake security camera with motion detection
- Casing Material: Hard molded ABS plastic
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Activity Indicator: YES - red LED light
- Panning: Yes - Automatic side to side
- Adjustable Tilt Angle: YES - manual tilt during initial setup
- Detection Distance: 1-2 meters
- Power Source: Battery Operated - 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 135mm x 50mm (L x W x H)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleD9A8261763C0
Notes from Manufacturers
- Totally realistic looking
- ON/OFF switch
- After motion detection the unit pans for 15 seconds automatically
- Great option for business or even home entry security
Package List for Model CVFR-I32
- Fake Security Video Camera
- Mounting Hardware
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Does this product record video?
NO. This is a genuine fake security camera meant
to appear like a real surveillance video camera.
- Does this product automatically move?
This unit pans left
and right when it detects motion, just like a real intelligent security camera.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 09 October, 2009.