Fish Finder with Sonar Sensor - Easy to use
Dear fish, I am coming to get you with this awesome fish finder! If you enjoy fishing, then you'll have the time of your life finding fish with this fish finder that uses sonar technology. Now you can see exactly on an LCD screen if there are any sea creatures in the area or if you need to move to another location.
This really cool fishing gadget has revolutionized fishing entirely for millions of people world wide. Did you ever spend hours at a river bed, or a lake side just waiting to catch a fish and nothing happens, then you go home empty handed? Well, with this Fish Finder, you won't have to spend countless hours, just waiting for a bite.
This product is designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to help you find out the location of fish including the depth of water. This unit can be used in an ocean, river or lake and is fantastic for detecting schools of fish in any particular area by use of Sonar technology.
How does the sonar sensor work? Sonar technology is based on sound waves. The system uses sonar to locate and define structure, composition, as well depth directly below the transducer of up to 45 degrees coverage. The transducer sends a sound wave signal and determines the distance by measuring the time between the transmission of the sound wave and when the sound wave is reflected off an object. It then uses the reflected signal to interpret the location, size, and composition of an object.
The CVJH-OG03 Fish Finder is in stock now and available at a direct wholesale price straight from the leaders in factory direct wholesale electronics, Ankaka.Highlights...
- Easy to use
- Floating Wing Nut
- Great for amateurs and pros alike
- Fish finder helps you find fish
- 9 Meter cable with sonar sensor (over 25 feet!)
- Main Function: Fish Finder with Sonar Sensor + 9 meter cable
- Display: 2" Anti-UV LCD
- Backlight: Green LED
- Sensor Beam Angle: 45 Degrees (200kHz)
- Depth range: 0.7m to 100m (2ft to 328ft)
- Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
- Sonar Cable Length: 9 Meters (29.5 Feet)
- Operating Temperature: -20 C to 70 C (-4 F to 158 F)
- Power Source: 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Certification: CE
- Dimensions: L:120 x W:67 x D:25 (mm)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WholesaleFUD75S3KHF08
Notes from Manufacturers
- Can mount the sonar by:
- Fixing it to the boat hull
- Using a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water
- Fixing it on a pole and push it into the desirable position inside the water
- Cutting a hole on the ice surface and place the sonar under the water
- Removable float
- Audible fish alarm
- Determines the location and depth of fish
- Selectable between meter or feet readings
- Get the approximate location of fish and the depth of water
Package List for Model CVJH-OG03
- Portable Fish Finder With LCD Screen
- Round Sonar Sensor with 9m (29.5 feet) Cable
- Wing Nut
- Neck Strap
- Instruction Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Can this fish finder unit also work when ice fishing?
Yes, the fish finder can handle temperature of -20 degreeC to +70 degreeC (-4�F to 158�F). Note: Do not place the Sonar sensor directly on an icy surface, cut a whole in the ice first and then place the sonar in the water.
- Amazing Photos By: L.H.
- Catalog Ref: Fish Finder, Fishing Gadgets, Fishing Accessories, Sonar, portable fish finder
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 27 January, 2010.