5W LED Warm White Light Bulb
- Warm white color LED Light
- For use in any standard incandescent base light socket
- Long life as compared to incandescent and CFL bulbs
- Uses only 5 watts of energy
- A good energy savings choice for replacing 40-50 watt incandescent
Warm White LED Light Bulb for use in all incandescent screw-in base
This is a professionally engineered LED light bulb (often called LED Lights
or LED Lamps in the trade) that fit into any screw base incandescent lamp
socket. The LT24 model produces a warm white color light and emits enough
light to replace incandescent and CFL's for many ambient lighting tasks.
There has been plenty in the news about green gadgets and environmentally
friendly LED lights recently. You probably already
know the potential energy and environmental savings that can be achieved by
switching to LED's. If not, then let us give
you a simple rundown of the primary benefits:
- Energy savings (save 90% versus incandescent)
- Incredible lamp life (50,000+ hours)
- Environmentally friendly (no mercury or harmful gases)
The design and manufacture of these LED lights is beyond compare - from the
all metal die cast cooling fins to the IC boards
that drive the diodes, every part has been manufactured to exceed world
performance standards. You simply cannot find a
better built 5 watt LED Light than the LT24!
Great for retrofitting into existing table lamps, downlights, wall sconces,
or other lighting fixtures with a diffused lighting distribution, these
white LED light bulbs deliver smooth and uniform light without any flicker.
The warm white color of this LED light is as natural looking as your old
incandescent bulb, but will save you $100's every year on your energy bill!
Ankaka offers this LED Light Bulb with factory direct low china wholesale price and we'll even dropship it to your customer. Then you can stock up on larger quantities
of this new LED lamp to sell at your online / physical store or feature
it in your latest eBay, Amazon or uBid listings. In stock in our warehouse
right now, order today and we will ship them out to you tomorrow -
- Main Function: LED light bulb
- Materials: L.E.D.'s, aluminum casing and cooling fins
- Base Type: E27 medium base (standard incandescent socket)
- Brightness: 400 lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000K (warm white)
- Distribution Type: Diffused, 300 degrees
- Power: 5 Watts
- LEDS: 5 x 1 watt each
- Input Voltage: AC 100 - 240V
- Typical Bulb Life: 50,000 Hours
- Long life (25x) as compared to incandescent bulbs
- Dimensions: 114mm x 64mm (H x D)
- Certification: CE
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALELE5565479327
Notes from Manufacturers
- These L.E.D. bulbs work most satisfactory when used to replace
incandescent bulbs in table lamps, downlights, and wall fixtures. A good
energy savings choice for replacing 40 - 50 watt incandescent lamps.
- Delivers diffused lighting without the flicker, noise or heat you can
get with CFL's
- Low wattage; save energy, the environment, and also save money on your
- True professionally designed LED Lamp (heavy gauge all metal design),
not plastic like the cheap LED Lights on the marketplace today. This is
important - most LED's in the market today use plastic casings that will
only last a few months before degrading, the LT24 has an all metal design
that will give you years of reliable use.
- Model AGC - LT24 LED Light
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Will this fit into my current lighting fixture?
The size of this bulb is the same as a standard 50w Edison style incandescent lamp, so it will fit into almost any existing lighting fixture.
- Does this LED Lamp produce any heat? Can I touch it when the light it on?
Unlike an incandescent lamp, this LED lamp is cool enough to touch when it is on.
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Home Health & Lifestyle
- Subcat = LED Lighting
- Group = Wholesale LED Lights
- You can find more wholesale LED products at
- Pictures by: Hal
- Written by: Daniel, Francisco