iTracker - Worldwide GPS Tracker for People and ValuablesHighlights...
- iTracker - Accurate and Durable Heavy Duty GPS Tracker
- Water resistant and sand proof
- Highly sensitive and powerful SiRF Star III chipset
- Fast TTFF (Time to First Fix) with high accuracy
- Low power consumption, long standby battery life
- Quad Band GSM connectivity for global use
- Included software makes the iTracker extremely easy to track/manage
The iTracker is a new heavy duty GPS Tracker with Quad-Band GSM Frequencies - track important people, vehicles, pets and assets in any weather condition and in any part of the world.
With its superior reception sensitivity, fast TTFF (Time to First Fix), and powerful SiRF Star III chip, the iTracker is one of the most powerful GPS devices out there. Because of all the features, users can choose to control everything through SMS or by using the included GPS management software, which has one-click commands that does everything from checking the current location to restarting the device to reporting Geo-fence boundary crossings - and a lot more!
The sleek and portable design of the iTracker GPS Tracker makes it the prime solution for location-based application services such as security tracking, personal tracking, pet tracking, vehicle tracking, and general monitoring services for increased asset visibility. Thanks to the quad-band GSM frequencies (850/900/1800/1900), the iTracker can even be used in any corner of the world.
Despite the small and compact size, the strong and powerful frame of the iTracker GPS Tracker makes it highly resistant against shocks, drops, bumps, and other external force. Along with the water resistant and sand proof design, it will be able to withstand near any weather condition, including heavy rain, snow, hail, and sandstorms.
Use the iTracker Heavy Duty GPS Tracker anywhere in the world. Available in our warehouse right now, order today and we will express ship it out tomorrow. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale electronics and GPS gadgets - Ankaka.
- Primary Function: iTracker - Worldwide GPS Tracker for People and Valuables
- Frequency Quad - Band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2W @ 850/900MHz)
- Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- GPRS GPRS multi - slot class 10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- RMS Phase Error = ~5deg
- Max Out RF power ~33.0dBm
- Dynamic Input Range - 15 ~ - 102 dBm
- Receiving Delicacy Class II RBER= 2%( - 102dBm)
- Stability Of Frequency: > 2.5ppm
- Max Frequency Error ~0.1ppm
- Water Resistance: IPX6
- GPS Specifications:
- GPS Chipset: SiRF Star III
Autonomous Acquisition: - 142 dBm
Hot start: - 155 dBm
Tracking: - 156 dBm Channels: 20 channel all - in - view tracking
- TFF (Open Sky)
Cold start: 44s
Warm start: <38s
Hot start: <2s
- Air Interface Protocol
Transmit Protocol TCP,UDP,SMS
Scheduled Timing Report
Geo - Fence
Low Power Alarm
Power On Report
Power Down Alarm Report
- Standby Time
Without Report: 180 to 220 Hours
5 minutes report: 70 to 90 Hours
10 minutes report: 100 to 120 Hours
- Power Source: USB (5V)
- Battery Specifications: Li - Polymer 1300 mAh , 3.7 V
- Dimensions (mm): 66 x 36 x 20
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEGPSAHHED23LF
Notes from Manufacturers
- Before use, connect to computer and set up using the provided management tools
- Water resistant, sand proof, highly durable
- Powerful SiRF Star III chipset
- Low power consumption, long standby time
- A - GPS Ready Solution
- Quad band GSM/ frequency
- This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software - however hardware specific software such as Garmin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, Ankaka provides the GPS- enabled hardware only, not the software. Ankaka provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. Ankaka cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional.
Package List for AQJ - G233
- Heavy Duty GPS Tracker
- Carrying Pouch
- Screws and Screwdriver
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Free Travel Adapter (for UK, AU, NA, SA customers)
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- How do I set up this Heavy Duty GPS tracker? What is the COM port/baud rate/password?
First you need to connect it to your computer and use the included software to add a phone number to send the GPS alerts to. The COM port can be found by accessing the device manager on your machine, then going to ports, then finding what COM PL2303 is. Using the same software, you can then access every function of the GPS tracker!
- How do I make sense of the information this GPS Tracker provides?
Use the user manual or quick - start guide on the CD.
- The GPS Tracker doesn't work. What's wrong?
A number of things could cause this to happen:
1) Make sure the SIM card is compatible (only 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G SIM cards work)
2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired
3) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card
4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Electronic Gadgets
- Subcat = GPS Gadgets
- Group = China GPS Gadgets Wholesale