Helmet Camera -Highlights...
- Built-in microphone
- All aluminum casing
- Tough rugged design
- Records at 640 x 480 resolution
- Records AVI video at 30 frames per second
- Supports TF card or Micro SD card up to 16 GB
- Comes with all the mounting accessories you need to get started right away.
- Great for all types of action sports such as two or four wheel vehicle racing, skiing, biking, rock climbing, paintballing and skydiving.
Durable weatherproof sports action camera complete with mounting accessories. Designed to capture high quality point-of-view videos of your favorite action sports such as skydiving, motor biking or stunt skating. This rugged helmet camera is the best way to capture and relive all your exhilarating moments forever!
This high quality camera can be used in your next action sports video or even as a way to expose your talent and gain company sponsorship. But you don't need to be a professional to use this simple device. Beginners and amateurs can easily capture their performances and build their confidence as they watch a video timeline of their progress from the beginning to the present day!
When first holding the I89 Extreme Sports Camera
you will instantly notice the solid feel and robust build quality. That's because the I89 Extreme Sports Camera
is built using a top grade water resistant aluminum casing. The rugged design is able to withstand medium to medium-high impacts and can tolerate harsh weather conditions without any fault. This is truly a well built device made with performance and durability in mind.
The I89 is the perfect solution if you want a high quality action camera but don't want to pay the outrageous price tag associated brand name cameras. The I89 Extreme Sports Camera
is in stock and ready for same day delivery. Available in single piece or bulk orders, purchase a few today and start showcasing you talents and receive the respect you deserve! Brought to you by your extreme friends here at Ankaka!
- Primary Function: Digital Video Recorder for Sports
- View Angle: 60 degrees
- Power: Built - in Li - ion
- Memory: TF card or Micro SD card (16 GB max) - not included
- Water - Resistant: YES
- Loop Recording Function: No
- Frames Per Second (FPS): 30
- 3 - 4 hours to fully charge
- Up to 2 hours recording time per charge
- Recording Size: 850/KB second
- Timestamp always ON
- Video Capture Resolution: 640x480
- Buttons: ON/OFF Record/Pause
- Interface: USB port
- Dimensions (mm): 90 (L) 25 (Diameter)
- Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEPP5GK3ME0F1Z
Notes from Manufacturers
- This is designed to strap onto most sports helmets (helmet not included)
- This is product does not record in a loop. Meaning when the SD card is full it does not start recording again from the beginning
Package List for Model AFR - I89
- Extreme Sports Camera All - Metal
- Fastening strap short
- Fastening strap long
- Bicycle clamp
- Carrying pouch
- USB to mini - USB cable
- 110 - 240v USB to mains adapter
- Carrying strap
- User Manual - English
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Can I use this in my bedroom to record some extreme indoor sports?
Yes you may. You will need to leave the lights in the bedroom since this camera does not have a IR function.
- Does the camera film in color or black and white?
The helmet camera records in color.
- Does it record sound too?
The helmet camera has a built - in microphone however this has a limited range.
- How do I set the correct time/date?
Just follow these easy steps.
Create a new ".txt" file, name it "time.txt"
Put the correct date and time into the following format:
Save file, and copy it into micro SD card
Remove camera from computer, restart then record
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24 - hours
- 12 month warranty
- In - house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Digital Cameras / Camcorders
- Subcat = Sports & Action Camcorders
- Group = Wholesale Sports Action Cameras
- You can find more cool Sports & Action Camcorders at
[http://www.ankaka.com/action - camera/]