Digital Eyepiece for Microscope - View and Record to Computer
- Attaches to any microscope
- Easy for anyone to setup and use
- Save 1280x1024 video or photos to your computer
- View cells, molecules, bacteria and more from your computer
- Excellent wholesale price for resale market
If you're looking for a way to capture and save images and record video from your microscope then you've found the right product.
Scientist new best friend
This easy to use digital eyepiece for microscopes connects to the USB port on your computer and gives you a real-time image from your microscope-- directly on your computer screen! This is the best way to view high resolution images of cells, molecules, bacteria, tissue and more, and without having to bend over your microscope and squint with one eye to do so. If you own a microscope then this digital eyepiece will make using your microscope easy and fun again for the whole family.
High Quality Images
The image quality of this digital eyepiece is simply amazing too. This is because the K87 uses a 1/3 inch 1.3 megapixel image sensor for delivering high image quality and remarkable detail like you have never seen before. Included with this digital eyepiece is a DVR software kit for recording those beautiful images in 1280x1024 videos and photos. This makes sharing your high resolution images with your friends, family, or the internet, easier and more enjoyable than ever.
Easy and Convenient to Use
You don't have to be a professional to use the K87 either. With the easy setup and user friendly software, even children can get in on the action. Simply attach the eyepiece to any microscope, attach the USB cable to your computer, open the included DVR software, and position your microscope like you would normally. That's it! You can now, view, record and capture all your favorite microscope images from the comfort of your own home. The best part of it all is that unlike a traditional eyepiece, all your friends and family can actually view the same images from the microscope at the same time!
Great Niche Market Resale Item
This digital eyepiece for microscopes is built using high quality components and is fully backed by our 12 month guarantee. Competitively priced for the wholesale market at about half the cost of similar products, the K87 is guaranteed to be an excellent niche market resale item for 2010. Place your bulk orders now while supplies last and we will express ship your order by tomorrow. The K87 is available only from the leaders in wholesale electronics, ankaka.
Product Description: Digital Eyepiece for Microscope - for viewing and recording via computer
Imaging Sensor: 1/3 Inch 1.3 Megapixel CMOS
Pixel Size: 3.6μm * 3.6μm
Spectrum response: 400nm---1000nm
Sensitivity: 1.8 V/lux-sec@550nm
Connection to Microscope: Ocular tube
Size of Ocular Tube: 31.75mm - 24.5mm
- Format: JPEG
- Resolution: 1280x1024
- Format: WMV
- Resolution: Up to 1280x1024 (software controlled)
- FPS: 10 to 16 frames per second (software controlled)
Spectrum response 400nm - 1000nm
White Balance: Auto
PC Interface: USB 2.0
Shutter: ERS(electronic rolling shutter)
Power Source: USB port of computer
USB Cable Length: 1.5m
Dimensions: L: 65 x Diameter: 65 (mm)
Compatible Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32 bit version only)
Wholesale Electronics Ref.: WHOLESALEXGNCJ788SQWD
Notes from Manufacturers
- While trial capture software is provided, it only includes basic functions and may not work on all operating systems. More advanced software is available on the internet should you need better functions like higher FPS settings and better image control.
Package List For AQP-K87
- USB digital eyepiece
- USB cable 1.5m
- 1 adapter ring
- CD with manual, drivers and software
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Can I use this with my Linux, MAC or Windows 7 computer?
The eyepiece itself is a USB 2.0 camera which has drivers all over the internet. So if you are an experienced computer user you can get this product to work with any Operating System.
- Which brands of microscope is it compatible with?
This unit works on any existing microscope with caliber size 23.2mm and 30mm. This is considered the standard size for microscopes.
- Ordering from ankaka provides you with the following benefits;
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Want more information about the world of China Electronics? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else?
- Read our China Wholesale Electronics blog [support.ankaka.com]
- Subscribe to our RSS feed [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=rss_feed]
- Join us on Facebook
- Talk to us on Twitter [http://twitter.com/ankaka_com]
- Watch us on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/user/ankakaCOM]
- Subscribe to our newsletter [http://www.ankaka.com/index.php?main_page=subscribe]
- Read our knowledgebase at [support.ankaka.com]
- Login For Wholesale Discount Price