Demo → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsSQb_p21K4
✅Works with any type of gel body wash, best to use olive oil or baby oil instead (preventing stretch marks at the same time)
✅3 Operating Modes: Real-time FHR display mode, Average FHR display mode, and manual mode. FHR=Fetal heart rate
✅Passed FDA and CE
✅A Customer Review→
Having suffered a previous miscarriage, I bought this item when I am 12 weeks. It took me a while, lots of patience and a very full bladder but I finally, BINGO, heard heartbeat bounding away BINGO, there was baby, little heart beating away just underneath my pubic bone. I was so excited. So here are my 2 cents regarding this product:
1) make sure you have a very full bladder if you are earlier than 12 weeks,
2) dont use it for too long at one time and try to use it no more than a few times a week,
3) Use plenty of oil / gel,
4) DO NOT STRESS if you can't find it first time. Sometimes baby is not facing you. So you wont hear it until baby turns around. It is great to hear your little one but please don’t get too stressed if you can't hear it.
5) Listen to your own heartbeat to compare (yours will be slower)
6) work very slowly across your belly, starting just above your pubic bone and pause to allow the 'echo' to come back. Once baby starts moving, I probably won't use it as much, but I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in the early stages who is anxious as I was. It took a lot of practice and a lot of patience, and I had to limit myself to only listening once a day, for no more than 15 minutes. The gel you get with the product is good, but you can use olive oil or baby oil instead (preventing stretch marks at the same time! Lol)
Battery status indicator
Low power inspection of the battery
Output for headphones
The probe can be changeable
Auto shut off
Support 2MHz,3MHz,4MHz,5MHz,8MHz probes
Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment
Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part
LCD Display: 45 mm × 25 mm
FHR Measuring Range: 50 BPM ~ 240 BPM (BPM: beat per minute)
Resolution: 1 BPM
Accuracy: ± 2 BPM
Power Consumption: < 0.8 W
Voltage: DC 3.0 V
Power Supply：TWO 1.5V（AA size）
Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
Auto Shut-OFF: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically
Baby Fetal Heart Rate Monitor and Reader Doppler - Easy & Simple To Use
This doppler baby heart rate monitor is the perfect way to listen to your baby's heart rate right at home. Now all mothers can enjoy the pleasure of listing to their baby's heart without the need to get in the car and going on a stressful drive to the hospital.
Listen to your baby's heart beat through either the onboard built-in speaker or through the use of the 3.5mm earphone input.
This pocket sized portable heart rate monitor only requires 2 AA batteries to power-up and your good to go, allowing you to take your new Heart Rate Monitor with you anywhere. It is designed with three modes.
Mode 1 displays the heart icon when the heart beat of your baby is detected, and also displays the real-time heart rate.
Mode 2 displays the heart icon when the heart beat of your baby is detected and averages the heart rate for a more stable reading.
Mode 3 calculates an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing the backlight button to start and stop the reading time.
It comes in a compact form factor design to withstand repeated usage without wearing out or breaking.
Order yours today, and experience the divine pleasure of listing to your baby's heart beat right in your home.