Attendance Time Card Recorder with Fingerprint Verification - Fingerprint recognition
Fingerprint attendance time card recorder that allows employees to clock in/clock out the old-fashioned way while ensuring company security with biometric fingerprint verification of employee time attendance.How does it work?
It works with regular time cards just like a normal time card recorder, but your employees also have to pass a fingerprint verification before it prints the time onto their cards. Because of the uniqueness of fingerprints, anyone who is not enrolled in the time recorder system will not be able to clock in or out with this unit.Easy to use:
This time card recorder is robust, with a large LCD display, yet is small enough to easily fit on the company lunchroom wall or receptionist table. The initial setup is easy. Simply connect the AC power adaptor and follow the instructions in the manual to enroll all your employees. Then your company is ready to start using it. How? An employee inserts his paper time card into the punch-slot of the machine, scans his finger, and then the machine will print the current time onto his time card. If the employee is not enrolled, then the machine will reject his card and no time stamp will be printed.Accurate and reliable:
Each employee can only clock in or out once during each shift. An employee who tries to enter his fingerprint a second time after already successfully clocked in will trigger a warning message on the digital display. No time stamp will be printed to his card. This will eliminate "Buddy clocking" from your company.Low maintenance:
Our BG10 Attendance Time Card Recorder does not need any network link or software, so you can forget about firmware downloads, network testing, corrupted record files, etc. Just plug it in and it will keep working, therefore allowing you to spend more of your time and effort on running your business.Flexibility:
Maybe fingerprint recognition is too complicated for your employees? Not a problem, simply turn off the fingerprint function, and it will function like a time card recorder without the biometric verification. You can also connect it to an external alarm bell, so it will remind your employees to start and finish work on time.
So no matter what businesses you are running, a workshop, a factory or an office, get a BG10 Biometric Time Card Recorder today - it will be the best investment you ever make!
- Fingerprint recognition
- Compact and robust
- Easy to use and manage
- No software or network installation required
- Can connect to an external alarm
- Factory-direct wholesale price
- Power supply: 18V DC 1.5A
- Temperature: 0 degree to 40 degrees
- Humidity: 10% - 80%
- Colour: Black with blue backlight LCD
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.732 lbs)
- Dimension: L127 x W196 x H249 (mm)
- Card size: L190 ?192mm X W85 ?85.5 mm, thickness around 0.5 mm
- Circuit board battery life: 7 month (average)
- Storage capacity: 150 users and 5 administrators (each with 3 fingerprints max)
Notes from Manufacturers
- No more "Buddy clocking" ensuring that you are getting every minute of work you pay for because friends cannot clock in for one another with this foolproof system.?/li>
- Administrator can use his fingerprint multiple times without been rejected.
- Complex systems normally come with complicated problems and usually many software updates are required to keep the system in premium condition. No network wiring or complicated software installation required.
- This product uses a standard time card. Card size is between 190 to 192 mm in length and 85mm wide. Thickness is around 0.5 mm. Please see the pictures above for a sample.
Package List for Model CVKC-BG10
- Fingerprint Time Card Recorder main unit
- AC power supply
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- What is "Buddy clocking" and how is it affecting my business?
"Buddy- clocking" is when a co-worker clocks in or out for another employee. This is costing employer a lot of money as the employer is continuously paying the employee even he is absent.
- Is fingerprint recognition a reliable method for preventing "Buddy clocking" Yes. Fingerprint is used as a standard identification method around the world. Just think the BG10 as a policeman standing there to check the ID from every employee before letting them clock in.
- Where can I get the time card from?
There are lots of paper card manufactures that produce these cards. They are selling them in large quantities for a very cheap price. Some of them can be found on Amazon, and a company called Acroprint also produce similar cards in English.
- Want to know more about the latest in personal electronics and digital media products? Do you want to read stories regarding new products before anyone else? Then read our blog at support.ankaka.com or subscribe to our RSS newsfeed to keep up with what is happening in the world of China Wholesale Electronics.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 13 January, 2010.