Anno Domini - Japanese Blue LED WatchHighlights...
- Matrix like Blue LED's
- Time and Date function
- One button time display and set function
- For smaller wrists
Introducing the Anno Domini Japanese blue LED watch from the year 2911, a period of peace when the world is governed by a cabal of technocrats in the form of 7 hyperintelligent teenage girls, which gives its wearer wizard class hacking skills and massive moxie by refusing to tell time as it's always been told.
You mean this watch really tells the time? Yes, even though the Anno Domini embodies Hauru no Ugoku Shiro design and Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi style with its neo-gothic numerals and black lacquer flexi-bands which resemble bridge planks, as a metaphor to bridge the gulf that exists between reliance and independence in the lives of teenage girls everywhere, this Japanese blue LED watch does in fact tell the time and does so really efficiently too!
Tap the single button on the right and watch the screen come to life like a young Japanese girl's face when she spots a bakery selling delicious Taiyaki and feels compelled to scream SUGOI! The upper and lower half of the screen is separated by what looks like a double hyphen "--". In time mode, the numerals above the double hyphen indicate hours while the numerals below display minutes. In date mode, day and month are indicated by the numbers above and below the double hyphen. To change the time or date, simply press the single button and hold for a few seconds upon which the top set of numbers will blink. Change the info with a quick tap and then hold longer to move onto the next item you'd like changed.
In fact, when you start wearing this watch, you will be able to channel the powers of the 7 teenage hacker girls. What? You want to know their names and a little about them? I must say, this is hardly the time or place to discuss the names...oh fine, you are the customer after all and the customer is always right. But the story is quite geeky, be warned.
Several hundred years after Agent Smith was destroyed and there was peace between mankind and the machines, a teenage hacker by the name of Motoko (Neo and Trinity's great-great-great-great grand daughter) developed the technology to animate literary characters. Initially the experiments were disastrous as the poor girl chose for her first test subjects Thackeray's Becky Sharp and Emma from Dickens' Great Expectations (what a bitch!). After consultation with the 13th Oracle, Motoko selected the following 7 literary characters as the basis of her Utopian vision. Subsequently, within a decade of their animation, the 7 girls amassed enough power and fortune to establish a puppet government and gently guided world events from behind the scenes. The girls are:
- Chihiro from Hayao Miyazaki's movie Spirited Away.
- Chia Pet Mackenzie from William Gibson's novel Idoru
- Leslie Burke from Katherine Paterson's novel Bridge to Terabithia.
- Yours Truly from Neal Stephenson's novel Snow Crash.
- Karana from the book Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell.
- Eveline from James Joyce's short story of the same name.
- Anne from Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables.
Noomi Rapace and Haley Bennett are said to be Anno Domini owners as are Justin Beiber and Kylie Jenner. In reality this watch is perfect for people who believe Knives Chau should be the next Prime Minister of Canada, yes for your information Canada did have a female PM before and her name was Kim Campbell and so what if she was only in office for 132 days!!!, RIFT players, and anyone who knows the lyrics to Abba's Dancing Queen. The complete lyrics that is and not just the chorus.
Just google "Japanese LED Watch" to see how much these timepieces sell for online. Notice how they normally retail for close to 20x the price we're selling them for. Even if you don't intend on buying one for yourself, stock your online store with these headturning watches to lock in some amazing profits! Brought to you by the leader in direct from China wholesale electronics - Ankaka. Specifications
- Screen: Blue LED lights
- Display: Hours, minutes, month, day
- Slip-on Bracelet/Material: Isotopic neo-acrylic polymer from the planet Triacus.
- Length: 120 mm
Power: CR2016 Batteries x2 (included and pre-installed - lasts for years!)
- Manufacturers Ref: WHOLESALEMW86AXS8YY1
Notes from Ankaka Customer Service
- Not waterproof
- If you're looking for the perfect gift for your girlfriend, this is it. Nothing speaks that you celebrate her womanly powers and intelligence than an Anno Domini Japanese Green LED watch.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Anno Domini - Japanese Blue LED Watch
- User Manual - English
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Blue LED watch uses two CR2016 watch batteries and comes pre-installed. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
A long, long time! The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when need it.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for people who believe Knives Chau should be the next Prime Minister of Canada, Angels Online MMO players, and anyone who knows the lyrics to Abba's Dancing Queen. What if I don't belong to any of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for ninja cheerleaders, people who have watched the Japanese movie Nana more than 10 times (just the first one, respectfully part 2 suxored), and anyone who knows which month is celebrated in Sara Teasdale's poem Blue Squills without googling it. lulz
- Ordering from Ankaka provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Product Category:
- Main = Electronic Gadgets
- Subcat =Cool Gadgets
- You can find more cool LED Watches at [http://www.ankaka.com/Wholesale-led-watches_c10091]